supreme 2012 s/s

skiniks

lol apparently mr.invincible is responsible for the unsavory, hype-hungry, bandwagon, moronic, spoon fed culture that we call supreme.

he registered to fkin curse you out bro. :o

^ you are such a moron.

thanks to you all the hypebeasts on every fking forum are now clicking the DSM Eshop like crazy now.

NO ONE was talking about DSM Eshop at all before you started.

I fking registered to just curse you out.

you are for damn sure invincible 'cause you're a fking moron, stupid people tend to think they are invincible.

/rant

So you sayin' ... mr. invincible used to hook up with dsm's shop owner's supermodel and insanely hot cousin but then dumped her so he could finger kate upton with a clear conscious. But before he left her, only he and maybe a select dozen of close friends and family members knew that Supreme was going to drop their cdg collaboration online at dsm's e-shop.

Somehow the information got leaked to you because you bought and paid like 5 bills, in which you had to work 4 weeks of OT at Hot Dog in a Stick to acquire, for the 411 from this guy of guy of a friend of a friend who runs dsm's web commerce.

But now all of that's all for naught since mr. invincible just so callously decided to (probably drunkenly) post this classified information on this fashion blog that all the hypekids just lurk upon like vultures.

You being one of them, so outraged by this injustice decided to be the voice of the failed generation that is going to bankrupt our society in the upcoming decades, just absolutely had to put in the effort to create a god-forsaken sufu account, which by the way, jepordized your pathway to God and heaven, just to let these inconvenient truths be known.

Does that sound right?

Edited by munkyballz

thank god he doesn't know me. dont know what people will do for supreme these days.

but I doubt much U.S buyers will use that as an outlet since it cost $31 for shipping

wow, you "doubt" US buyers would pay...

so you really are a moron.

So you sayin' ... mr. invincible used to hook up with dsm's shop owner's supermodel and insanely hot cousin but then dumped her so he could finger kate upton with a clear conscious. But before he left her, only he and maybe a select dozen of close friends and family members knew that Supreme was going to drop their cdg collaboration online at dsm's e-shop.

Somehow the information got leaked to you because you bought and paid like 5 bills, in which you had to work 4 weeks of OT at Hot Dog in a Stick to acquire, for the 411 from this guy of guy of a friend of a friend who runs dsm's web commerce.

But now all of that's all for naught since mr. invincible just so callously decided to (probably drunkenly) post this classified information on this fashion blog that all the hypekids just lurk upon like vultures.

You being one of them, so outraged by this injustice decided to be the voice of the failed generation that is going to bankrupt our society in the upcoming decades, just absolutely had to put in the effort to create a god-forsaken sufu account, which by the way, jepordized your pathway to God and heaven, just to let these inconvenient truths be known.

Does that sound right?

lol, you think someone who registered just to curse out a certain member on the board gives a rats ass about what you wrote? I don't even care if mr.invincible read my post to be honest. chill out. I'm cooled down now. it's all just some fking poking fun.

I know all of you guys know about DSM, no doubt. it's not fking secret. I wasn't saying it was.

but hypebeasts on SS had no clue. in fact, no one has talked about DSM e shop until mr. moron up there decided to go"oh there's this website too but i don't know shit about when it's launching..." dude just rubbed me the wrong way.

keep replying and tell me how wrong I am by cursing out some idiot who's been on this board forever. yeah, see if I care. I honestly won't even come back to read any of that.

peace out!

Did anyone have any luck on DSM? Server crashed right away, and I got no where.

and i'm guessing DSM was my only hope for anything in a small, without paying resell.

no luck for me. had a hoodie in the cart and it crashed

Did anyone have any luck on DSM? Server crashed right away, and I got no where.

and i'm guessing DSM was my only hope for anything in a small, without paying resell.

you might have been able to get that small if Mr.invincible up there didn't decide to remind 100s of internet kids the existence of DSM eshop. I knew DSM was going to crash the second I saw a couple other street forums all started to quote Mr.invincible's shit and asking about DSM all of a sudden.

so um...yeah....Mr.invincible, way. to. go.

hhaha oh man the hate is too good man.

but no DSM for me as well. woke up at 4 AM to try it out, but shit was sold out in 3 min. I guess it was my fault.

Hope you got your shit, NOw cause i got navy hoodie, grey hoodie, grey tee, white tee. all in mediums. Let me know if you want.

Edited by mr.invincible

^ no hate, man. i was over the top...i thought it was funny. i apologize.

shoreman, to answer your question. may...by? wink wink. gave you a negative vote for your post just to say I got ya.

I'm glad supreme sold small this time online. fking got mine in my size and some small for my girl.

i mean, whos actually going to wear this shit? everyone bought it just to resell

if you wouldve told teenage vaguerant that future vaguerant would be waking up early just to purchase sweaters with polka dots and flowers he would've never believed you

Edited by vaguerant