supreme 2012 s/s

skiniks

in particular, if they put any patching or embroidery they'd have to tape that too. although i guess the idea of seam taping on a snap front jacket with no zip eludes me

true, it should have a zipper (waterproof, at that), but the extended placket should help a bit. not like i plan on wearing it through a typhoon, but it looks like it could survive a light rain better than most other coaches jackets.

Brendan and crew must really be tight w/ the Nepenthes folks b/c this season reeks of EG SS 12. Camel, ottoman and floral print are basically copies of EG patterns, the safari and douglas/penn shirts are identical, and some other bits are popping up that I can't recall rigth now.

No Limit cap is by far the best iteration of the 90's rap hats thus far. Loving the cardigan, polka dot camp shirt, Hawaiian, tie die shirt, floral shorts, and a few other buttons ups. Jackets are looking kinda weak too...

Brendan and crew must really be tight w/ the Nepenthes folks b/c this season reeks of EG SS 12. Camel, ottoman and floral print are basically copies of EG patterns, the safari and douglas/penn shirts are identical, and some other bits are popping up that I can't recall rigth now.

No Limit cap is by far the best iteration of the 90's rap hats thus far. Loving the cardigan, polka dot camp shirt, Hawaiian, tie die shirt, floral shorts, and a few other buttons ups. Jackets are looking kinda weak too...

agree agree and agree.