skiniks

supreme 2012 s/s

662 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Hidden by Mauisnake, January 22, 2012 - No reason given · Report post

we in thissss

Wow dude, you getting really pumped?

Edited by Mauisnake

i want the arab script, but living in australia my options are either missing out entirely (most likely) or paying some ridiculous domestic markup.

Posted (edited) · Hidden by vaguerant, February 9, 2012 - No reason given · Report post

veguerant what are you nott telling US

Probably my favorite since s/s 2008

Edited by vaguerant

i am not wearing a sweatshirt/tshirt with arabic print on it, no matter what

nor will I be wearing a pair of sneakers with paisleys, giraffe print or andy warhol paintings

i feel old

F/S Supreme X CDG box tee 250 shipped, you pay fees (5)

i am not wearing a sweatshirt/tshirt with arabic print on it, no matter what nor will I be wearing a pair of sneakers with paisleys, giraffe print or andy warhol paintings i feel old

if you were actually old, you could wear giraffe print to match your kid's halloween costume...

by the way, did anybody spot the re-open date on the sign on the door?

Edited by readytoignite

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Lazo
      brand stinkin new $150 OBO

• By Zapper
      I am diagnosed as schizoaffective , having symptoms  of schizophrenia and bipolar type 1. .  Have been diagnosed as such since three years ago when I heard the cicada invasion in the Bay Area and had A dream experience where i travelled time.  My recent hopitalization lasted a month and i was 5150 5250 7 times.  I had managed to walk 33 miles on the freeway going towards Los Angeles by walking at night jn my fullcount 1105 with white plaid pajama pants on over so that i look like pajama sams dead ghost and truckers wouldnt hit me and kill me.  I was hving communications with pokemons that were unsettled by the popularity of pokemon go and the social destruction it caused.  

My favorite brands are iron heart undercover and supreme.  If i can save enough at my new job at amazon for a. borremans parka from undercover by jun takahashi i will purchase that and attempt to be cool homeless guy one day in san francisco.

Anybody else schzo?  Id like to hear ya storyv

• By OlorinOfValinor
      Located in California. Prices in USD. Shipping and 4% Paypal not included. Paypal only. PM me regarding sizing, picture, shipping, and offers.

Opening Ceremony x Uniqlo Button Down

Back
      Pocket detail
      Placket and elbow detail
      Size medium OC x Uniqlo S/S 2009 collaboration  Two chest button pockets with separate pen compartment  Button down collar w/hidden buttons  Elbow patches  Hang loop on back  Condition 9/10, worn less than 10 times with no defects  Pit to pit: 20 in  Length (top of back collar to hem): 26 in  $30

RRL Chambray Button Down

Back
      Placket detail
      Sleeve detail
      Gusset detail
      Size small Two button chest pockets  Triple stitched seams  Mother of pearl buttons  Selvage detail  Forearm reinforcement paneling  75% cotton, 25% linen  Condition 9/10, worn less than 10 times with no defects  RRP $220  Pit to pit: 21 inches  Length (top of back collar to hem): 31 in $80

Bape Outdoor Waist Pack

Canvas waist pack / shoulder sling 1 outer compartment 1 inner compartment with inner zipper pocket Bape zipper pulls Adjustable cinch buckles Bape Mountain Sports tag Condition 9/10 with original bag and tag RRP $256 $100

Undercoverism F/W 2012 J4801 Hoodie

Back
      Tag
      Zipper
      Sleeve
      Stock pics
      Same item pictured here, but in black
      Size 2 Purchased from Undercover Aoyama Calf sleeves  Undercoverism detail YKK zippers Waffle knit interior Kangaroo pockets Condition: 9/10 Pit to pit: 21 inches Length (top of shoulder to hem): 26  RRP $600 $400

Supreme F/W 2010 Motion Logo Fishtail Parka

Back
      Stock pics
      Size medium Singularly scarce iconic item from F/W 2010 Snap adjustable sleeves Snap closure pockets Fishtail detail with drawstrings Condition 9.9/10 Pit to pit: 22 inches Length (top of shoulder to end of fishtail): 33 $575

Grailed link to some items
    • By kjcooper
      I'm looking for L and XL sup tee's, located in the uk but if shipping isnt too much thats all good. 
      Ty
    • By imho_essno
      WTB: I'm looking to buy ACRONYM Bag  in fair condition. Supreme Red Camo Box Logo Hoodie Size M
      On the off chance someone's looking to get rid of one, I've wanted one of these for a long, long time.  

Please message me with a picture, condition, the year/season and the price you're looking to sell it at.
      Thanks!