THESE HAVE BEEN SOLD! FS: Flat Head SE05BSP 30x33" from Self Edge SF - Slim Denim / $180 (reduced) FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPING!

thevicrod

hey I actually decided to just get some new 3sixteen. I went to self edge here in LA and tried on the jeans you're selling and the size didn't really fit the way I wanted them to. Sucks cause I love the jeans and I apologize, I really thought they would've been perfect.

No, they're still up for sale. I've just been out of town and haven't been able to return messages. Unfortunately $180 is my bottom price, and that's inclusive of delivery within the continental US. Because it is significantly more expensive to ship to the UK, there would have to be some negotiation made on the postage rate. Please let me know if you're still interested. Thank you.

Vic

Per the question above, some additional images. As I've mentioned, these were worn lighly and infrequently, as I grew out of them rather quickly.

FHdetail1.jpg

FHdetail2.jpg

FHdetail3.jpg

Now people are showing interest! Bumps these things. $180 -- includes shipping within the continental United States. We can work out an international shipping arrangement if the situation requires.

Best,

Victor

hey I actually decided to just get some new 3sixteen. I went to self edge here in LA and tried on the jeans you're selling and the size didn't really fit the way I wanted them to. Sucks cause I love the jeans and I apologize, I really thought they would've been perfect.

No worries man. I appreciate the interest and your following up. Hope you enjoy the 3Sixteens! Also, if you're at all interested in some dope, essentially NEW RRLs, I have size 30x32 and 29x32 up for sale at ebay here ( http://bit.ly/xlrZYK )

THURSDAY BUMP! $180 or serious best offer - shipped w/in cont. USA! Let me know if you've any questions. Thanks!

-Victor

paid for these flat heads thursday last week and i got them on monday, right after the weekend. great seller, i really appreciate the quick responses and reliability of this guy :)

Thanks for being such a great buyer! Stellar experience all around.

-Victor