Shoes that look better with age...

mizanation

I've never had a problem with the knot I learned 30 years ago.

This.

95% of people who post here wear there boots for general day-to-day activities. You're not a fucking Navy Seal. The "basic" knot should work fine... If not, your parents taught you a shit way to tie your shoes.

Boots or GTFO.

Im fed up with all the english gentleman boots lately. They snob the fuck outta me...

My Bounty Hunters should be ready in the next week or so... I hope! There were several bumps along the road -- My foot tracings were not accurate so Kyle sent me a sample pair to try on... then the initial sole I picked had not been tested with a steel toe. I eneded up buying a cheap pair of Wolverines to hold me over until the White's arrive.

Snobby or not, every time CTB posts a pic of his Eatons I get super jealous.

SNOBBERY ALERT !!!!

Stows , with added rubber cover sole and steel quaerter heel , and AS Culford . Both arrived today , within five mins of each other , much too the consternation of my wife Ah well .... Maltons going on ebay tomorrow (maybe !!! )

002-19.jpg

003-18.jpg

never mind kyle thats pretty errr too much

id just go with a regular dress leather

can we see more actual pictures of the leather choices? im having trouble trying to fantasize about these leather colors in my mind

I'm still waiting for #8 chromexcel, come on, white's!

Two pages back:

Hey guys just wanted to inform you on some attributes I know a lot of people have been anxious for from White's Boots.

I received a phone call yesterday and #8 Burgundy CXL and the dress/medallion toe cap will be available 9/1/11!!

There is NOT a firm date on Horsehide yet, but will keep you posted -

A not so exciting announcement is pricing; White’s pricing is expected to raise due to leather costs going up Vibram soles/heels raising. I am not sure how much this will affect the overall pricing structure from White’s but wanted you all to be informed. This is very common in the shoe industry for brands to raise prices 2-5% each year.

Thank you as always,

Kyle

Baker's Shoes

www.bakershoe.com

That is great news, thanks Zakurie AND Kyle! just a quick question:

If I were to get a pair of semi dress boots with the standard cuban heel, but with a 1/4 lower heel height, would I still be able to benefit from the arch ease system? or is the normal size optimal? (or I could be wrong and the height isn't the defining feature)

Decided to polish my beeswax Clarks Desert Boots. They’re normally a dull boot w/ no shine but I decided to add my own twist. Brown Kiwi was the weapon of choice. Feed back encouraged.

tumblr_lob4unrWf11qzyauvo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lob4w8pZ561qzyauvo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lob4xenpaB1qzyauvo1_500.jpg

That is great news, thanks Zakurie AND Kyle! just a quick question:

If I were to get a pair of semi dress boots with the standard cuban heel, but with a 1/4 lower heel height, would I still be able to benefit from the arch ease system? or is the normal size optimal? (or I could be wrong and the height isn't the defining feature)

Less heel height will give less arch ease.

Kyle, regarding those #8 CXL, do you need to reach a backorder of 50 there too?

Decided to polish my beeswax Clarks Desert Boots. They’re normally a dull boot w/ no shine but I decided to add my own twist. Brown Kiwi was the weapon of choice. Feed back encouraged.

looks great - i've never been mad keen on dull leather, suede or nubuck though - it's much less easy to maintain.

Less heel height will give less arch ease.

Kyle, regarding those #8 CXL, do you need to reach a backorder of 50 there too?

There is no minimum on our end for #8 CXL, this leather was an exclusive and the contract has expired - we can take one order at a time. This leather will be available on all styles (oxford, SD and SMJ) as well as the medallion toe cap.