Shoes that look better with age...

mizanation

Im selling my massive SDs 9EE brown excel on the bay and

have just ordered another (and this must be the ultimate one) pair from bakers MTO.

Vamp Leather: Brown semi

Upper: Brown smooth

Sole: 705

Side color: brown

All brass eyelets.

Unlined, no pull loops, no toe caps

Yeeez!

Im selling my massive SDs 9EE brown excel on the bay and

have just ordered another (and this must be the ultimate one) pair from bakers MTO.

Vamp Leather: Brown semi

Upper: Brown smooth

Sole: 705

Side color: brown

All brass eyelets.

Unlined, no pull loops, no toe caps

Yeeez!

You are keeping bakers and white's in business all by yourself.

Ive got whitetitis. anyone knows the cure? I know one. moar boots.

You should just try wearing the boots you have. You've posted pics of some beautiful boots... It's probably unnecessary to continue buying more. This is just my opinion though, take it or leave it.

You should just try wearing the boots you have. You've posted pics of some beautiful boots... It's probably unnecessary to continue buying more. This is just my opinion though, take it or leave it.

You're definitely right, Layne.

I have over the course of the last weeks sold two pairs already and I have two more for sale.

The original idea was to sell only three pairs but the last pair of SDs I got was like wearing a pair of boats whence the new acquisition.

Regarding other brands like Trickers, Alden and others. I likey but not at all like the white's.

I dunno, they feel too dressy for me I guess.

For the interested, Im keeping these:

dsc_0067.jpg

dsc_0008.jpg

dsc_0162.jpg

Regarding other brands like Trickers, Alden and others. I likey but not at all like the white's.

I dunno, they feel too dressy for me I guess

The dressiness is all down to how you choose to maintain them - I'd not call fre$co's boots dressy at all; he chooses to look after them in a certain way that keeps them sweet but not as super shiny as the way that I choose to.

No correct way of doing it, all down to preference...

Nice shoes, grouse_allergy :)

I talked to Richard from Shoehealer and he agrees to do 6 Tricker's MTO for August delivery and additional 12 for September delivery. I'm looking for people with interest in getting the group MTO to PM me.

The design I have in mind is the Tricker's Eaton in Coffee burnished calf with all brass eyelets and dainite sole. For each design, we need to have 6 persons participating, we can have 6/12//18 people with same design.

Let me know if there's other design in mind.

It's the same as LS edition of Eaton

nt8.jpg

I'll follow up with him with more details. The price for this MTO is regular pricing, no additional fees (~GBP 325 with VAT incl and deduct VAT for non-EU/UK). Let me know if I need to put this on separate thread.

Just got my Alden 403's, had time to try them on for a minute, and got called back out to work. First impression is that they are very well constructed, and the fit is very comfortable/supportive. My only issue, and it is a minor one is that I'm skinny, and that I have to pretty much tighten the lacing at the ankles all the way. Hopefully they don't stretch too much.

Can't wait to really be able to wear them in.