Shoes that look better with age...

mizanation

Some new MOTOs from the F/W10 line are starting to come to light. Pretty good looking boots. I'm still on the lookout for his cordovan models which are supposed to be part of the new line.

A rework of his Monkey Boots:

moto-mmb1001.jpg

In Velour (roughout) too:

motommb2001.jpg

Lady's Engineer Boots in Velour (roughout):

moto-leb002.jpg

Would anyone be interested in doing a boot trade for my Chippewa 27899's? I've only had them a few months, but decided I'd prefer something with less of a matte finish that will take a shine. @marineabilly and Ed I'm looking in your direction.

They're an 8 1/2. Looking for an 8 or 8 1/2 engineer that will take a shine.

DSC_0271.jpg

^^^ You got a lot of choices for engineer boots that will shine up.

Red Wing 2268

Lone Wolf LW00300

Wesco Boss (Black Tie Option)

Viberg (Chrome Leather Option)

Dayton

A Bit More Pricey:

Beck TBA9901

Buco BA8104

Buco BA10010

Best bet I would say go for the Red Wing or Lone Wolf. Well worth the money. Unless you get lucky and get your hands on some vintage joints like Happy Hooligan.

Hey coleslaw, I wear a 9.5 in Indy, do you think or know if I could wear a pair of size 9 lonewolf egineers.

Believe me when I say any leather takes a shine. I joined the Marines back in '95 when we were still spit shining our black boots and I had five pair with different leather that I polished. My 26899's would take a good shining, but I just prefer them to be all beat up with character. I have both horsehid real McCoy Buco's and the Becks, but they'll run you over seven bills a pop, but take on a great shine. I just polished up my Bucos last night.

Have u tried polishing you Chip's?

Would anyone be interested in doing a boot trade for my Chippewa 27899's? I've only had them a few months, but decided I'd prefer something with less of a matte finish that will take a shine. @marineabilly and Ed I'm looking in your direction.

They're an 8 1/2. Looking for an 8 or 8 1/2 engineer that will take a shine.

DSC_0271.jpg

Doc and anyone else, FYI...I talked to Gordon about the Lone Wolf larger sizes a few months back and he said it wasn't happening anymore, something about export fees being high, etc. All I know is he said Toyo wasn't going to be making anything past the 9.5. Try the Warehouse stuff. They go to 11. That's my size. I have two pairs of horsehide boots by them. I just got a pair of the Weinbrenner cordovan roofer boots in brown from them. Unfortunately, they havent made any engineer boots yet, though....