Shoes that look better with age...

mizanation

My Vietnam era combat boots are about to die on me. Got them for 10 bucks new, and they had a great run but they need to be replaced.

I'm about to get a new pair of Corcoran boots for 120, with sidezips, but I'm looking for recommendations of black high boots, combat boots for 200 bucks. Otherwise Corcoran it is.

Is there a boot that's plain toe with the side zip and good year welted?

And in corcoran's case, doesn't have the lug sole? :(

I am a 2 in MOTOs. I wear an 8.5 in Whites and Alden's Barrie last.

How does the sizing go. If you are an 8.5 and a 2 in Motos, then what size does a 1 correspond to or a 3 for that matter?

How does the sizing go. If you are an 8.5 and a 2 in Motos, then what size does a 1 correspond to or a 3 for that matter?

It's a mystery. The reason why they don't ship is because they want their customers to be able to try on the shoes and ensure that the shoes fit them. With only 3 sizes, there aren't going to be a lot of people that fit into them.

It's a mystery. The reason why they don't ship is because they want their customers to be able to try on the shoes and ensure that the shoes fit them. With only 3 sizes, there aren't going to be a lot of people that fit into them.

They actually have the corresponding japanese sizing on their site.

Mens sizing in japanese goes like this:

1: 25cm - 26cm

2: 26cm - 27cm

3: 27cm - 28cm

I tried converting it to US/french sizing, but my head exploded.

Anyone bought from Leffot? I'm across in NYC in a few weeks and a few things on their blog caught my eye. I don't know how much Made To Order stuff they carry.

It's a shame the “Exclusive J.C. Indy Boots†are all gone.

Drop him an e-mail to see what he has in stock, a very nice guy, I've gotten two of my aldens from him

Shoe mart . Com has the j c Indy ( 403) for 378 usd they are about to change the price to 435. I ordered them today , it's under the wrong leather color on the site. Just make sure it says 403. I called to make sure it was the chorme excel leather. Talked to Joe he said it's a typeo and they are going to fix it and raise the price. I scored ,can't wait. I have a Alden indy boot problem. Can't stop buying, five different leathers of the same boot.

Shoe mart . Com has the j c Indy ( 403) for 378 usd they are about to change the price to 435. I ordered them today , it's under the wrong leather color on the site. Just make sure it says 403. I called to make sure it was the chorme excel leather. Talked to Joe he said it's a typeo and they are going to fix it and raise the price. I scored ,can't wait. I have a Alden indy boot problem. Can't stop buying, five different leathers of the same boot.

Thanks for the heads up but I think they already changed the price...

http://www.theshoemart.com/alden-mens-indy-boot-high-top-blucher-workboot-brown-aniline-pull-up/pvc-ald-mxsb-403_ald_m_indy_boot_high_top_blucher_workboot.html

that is the right link to the boot i ordered. the leather color is the miss print . joe at shoe mart said the 403 is the chrome excel leather also. two different style numbers for the same boot( 403 and 40514H) kinda confusing.

that is the right link to the boot i ordered. the leather color is the miss print . joe at shoe mart said the 403 is the chrome excel leather also. two different style numbers for the same boot( 403 and 40514H) kinda confusing.

So you are saying if I order the Alden Men's Indy Boot High Top Blucher Workboot Style # 403 (Brown Aniline Pull-Up) for $378 that it is Chrome Excel Leather?

So you are saying if I order the Alden Men's Indy Boot High Top Blucher Workboot Style # 403 (Brown Aniline Pull-Up) for $378 that it is Chrome Excel Leather?

that is what i ordered. i was told by the owner that i ordered the chrome excel leather( 403). i was confused so that is why i called and sorted it out.

man, when did those indy's go up in price so much? Just because of the leather lining?

$378 now? Glad I bought mine when I did.

http://www.shermanbrothers.com/product.php?ItemId=5027&ProductId=7869

I'M GLAD I GOT MINE TOO! i paid 270 from this same store about 5 months ago. this sucks for all of the other people who want them now lol

I can understand if the 403 is a little more expensive, since they use leather lining and Horween chromexcel, but this is just the 405 with what appears to be an updated leather liner now. def not cool, but i also got mine for the cheap