Shoes that look better with age...

mizanation

I'm so disappointed at the moment. I just called to price check some of the black indys from alden NY + shipping to Australia... about 520 USD apparently. This seems ridiculously high to me. Can anyone shed some light on it for me?

I have a new pair of RW 9016 and the size are good but it is a little bit tight on the sides and the ankle. Do you guys think it will stretch out? I have the moc toe in same size and they are the most confable shoe I own but I guess it is a more wide model.

Cool, that's exactly like mine I bet, but I have a vibram sole and leather laces. Neat.

There were some with vibram soles a couple rows down.

Also all there engineer boots were on sale too.

All last night I thought I should go back and buy a pair but fuck I really dont need a new pair of boots.

We'll see

Do you happen to recall if they had those cap toe boots in like 10.5 or 11? I tried to contact Dayton about them, but according to the person I talked to they wouldn't check for a size until I sent them my foot measurements. Are those cap toes a regular model (they're not on their website anywhere)? I like the look of them quite a bit.

Just a heads up for any vancouverites.

Stopped in at Dayton Boots and they had some roughouts on sale.

Took a quick pic. So its obv an iphone shot.

w71nuq.jpg

Look pretty nice and only $149

They had a bunch of size nine and no size 12s so IM SOL.

Dayton should really have more visibility here! I actually ordered this exact boot - with the Vibram Christie sole - a few weeks ago.

Dealt with a lady named Kayla, who was just terrific. Went through the whole measuring process to get my size right, and the boots arrived with a bunch of goodies thrown in.

Really beautiful quality, leather lined, soft as butter. But make no mistake, these are tough boots! I've been tramping about in them all week, and I think they've quickly become my favorite of all.

I've just been running around like crazy, but I'll try to take some detail shots on the weekend, if you guys are interested.

Thanks to U MAD for turning me onto Dayton! :)

ultimates are great! and black is my favorite color, but i dont know how the indies look in black

apparently about 120... which, once again, seems quite high to me.

I have bought shoes from Alden NYC several times, and paid the quite high shipping charge. They ship express, and the shoes arrive in Europe within 24 hours or something like that. That is the reason why the shipping is so expensive. Alden NYC only offers this express shipping option.

Sup Pasi?...

What are those btw?...

Got these cheap from Italy!!

29xg7yc.jpg

So is anybody confirm with Stacy Adams?

Cuz i'm seeing that they aren't that well known or worn around here...

Could anybody PLEASE tell me what they know about the ones above???

cimg0856h.jpg

cimg0858.jpg

cimg0860.jpg

These are some really old ones from my dad which I've found in a bag yesterday while cleaning up. So what are these? How was/is their retailprice?...and so on!

Have no clou about stacy adams at all so don't jump on me like crazy!...THX!

^thx a lot sir...Could have tryed my own but actually i was hoping for some guys which are calling these their own also...

but here ya go:

Stacy Adam 00012

Known by loyal, long time fans as the "Original Stacy Adams Biscuit Toe"

00012-01.jpg&width=600&height=500

thx Doc!

Zakurie, details on price, shipping, website, ect.

Great looking boots!! Congrats!

Thanks.

http://www.chukai.ne.jp/~motos/leather-silver/item/item-top.html

After shipping, extra laces and shitty exchange rate, they were $765. Not cheap, but when is quality cheap?

This is the 4th pair I purchased from them, so sizing has been the same on all pairs. I bought my first pair in Tokyo last year, so I knew about the sizing. They don't normally ship, but I formed a relationship with them when I was at their shop in Tokyo.

Thanks.

http://www.chukai.ne.jp/~motos/leather-silver/item/item-top.html

After shipping, extra laces and shitty exchange rate, they were $765. Not cheap, but when is quality cheap?

This is the 4th pair I purchased from them, so sizing has been the same on all pairs. I bought my first pair in Tokyo last year, so I knew about the sizing. They don't normally ship, but I formed a relationship with them when I was at their shop in Tokyo.

What size do you wear in moto and what size are you in "normal" shoes?