Shoes that look better with age...

mizanation

thanks a lot fattybfat! I like these a lot too. I've got a pair of more formal black suede brogues (pics when I get back home in a couple of weeks), but I like the fact that this pair is much more workwear/military. I have a pair of tan suede high pull-on army boots with steel heels and toes (Polish I think) that my dad used to wear as a student in the 60s, but unfortunately they don't really fit me.

One of the things I love about suede is that it wears almost like denim- after a while you get 'fades' where the suede pile has worn down in the creases of the shoe. it;s really striking on my black ones, and i'm hoping that I'll get the same reult with these...

pretty fast..

thank you for costing me another $600. thank you.

I've also had the boots for a little over a year. It does seem to be lightening up quick, but before I started leaving them out in the sun, the facings had already begun to fade noticeably. My guess is a month or two of intense sun exposure would get you close to what my pair looks like. Of course, there's nothing like just wearing them hard.

ohh no these are stock heels havent replced them yet haha

im using the ofc's cheap sony digi 3mpx cam hahaha

i use melatonian brick colored polish on these buddy!

dude that's hilarious hahaha

gotta love it hahaha

dude keep the good work up ps great collection of boots ds

hahahaa

wow pictures or it didnt happen!!!

Not only did it actually happen, his shop is going to be the world's first place to carry Patina's boots.

Not only did it actually happen, his shop is going to be the world's first place to carry Patina's boots.

I am jealous to say the least.