Shoes that look better with age...

mizanation

hi guys thank you

yeah those uppers on those white's semi dress 2 tone is bullhide i believe bullhide has coarser grains and more wrinkly than waterbuffalo

_MG_0268-1.jpg

damn ed, these are great, i remember when you first posted them i was like 'whoa'

anyway, i dont really like teh way leather boots look on me, but does anyone know if any of these companies do a suede boot, black of course

For you guys in Hawaii, my neighbor in the mall, Western Classics, will be carrying White's boots in a couple weeks.

I'll have to make the long trek from Ewa to visit his store. I need a new wallet so maybe he'll have something that will suffice.

Tom, everytime I go into Leather Soul you aren't there, but maybe that's because i've been in there 3-4 times.

I'll have to make the long trek from Ewa to visit his store. I need a new wallet so maybe he'll have something that will suffice.

Tom, everytime I go into Leather Soul you aren't there, but maybe that's because i've been in there 3-4 times.

You should call and see when Bob is working before you go. He's the owner. He doesn't know about White's too much but he'll learn from guys like you who know what they want.

Sorry, I'm normally only there in the mornings M-F. Ever since my wife got sick and my son was born I try to get home by 2pm. Wife is better now, recovering well.

Partytaco,

Finally somebody who wears their collection of boots!! Some people just buy them and let them sit there, then post them on this thread. I believe the last page was dedicated to those. I like the way those Norwegians look all beat up. Is that Cigar cordo? I have a pair of cigar AF65s (saddle shoe). I don't quite beat them up as much as you, but maybe in a couple of years. I baby them now. It's also good to know that you beat the crap out of your shoes, but still put shoe trees in them.

great coleslaw! love those wesco's!!!!

ive only started wearing work boots last august.. so.. there,

mrs.witch i sense something .. hmm...

oh that must be my nearest Alden stockist. I wonder how much more expensive they are.

I've heard that a tassled loafer in shell goes for around 800 Euros... and an Indy boot goes for about 450 Euros! I'm not sure about France specifically, but I'm guessing pricing would be similar. Considering the current exchange rate, I'd think that one could buy from US, ship overseas, AND pay duty for less...