Shoes that look better with age...

mizanation

Aramyr, if something happens to you.... Can I have your shoes?? :D

Hey, if I somehow get offed, I would rather someone keep wearing them than they just get dumped somewhere. But I doubt they'd fit you well unless you have narrow feet..can't remember exactly what size they are since I ordered them over 5 years ago, but I think they're like a 10 and an A for width. :)

Hey, if I somehow get offed, I would rather someone keep wearing them than they just get dumped somewhere. But I doubt they'd fit you well unless you have narrow feet..can't remember exactly what size they are since I ordered them over 5 years ago, but I think they're like a 10 and an A for width. :)

Oh, I would need 10D... Very nice shoes you have! :)

• 2 weeks later...
How would those Alden Indy's do in wintertime? I mean snow and all that shit? I'm somehow obsessed now. I had a flu last weekend and watched the Indiana Jones trilogy...

If you keep you keep them clean they'll be fine, the only thing to watch out for is salt which isn't good for leather.

How would those Alden Indy's do in wintertime? I mean snow and all that shit? I'm somehow obsessed now. I had a flu last weekend and watched the Indiana Jones trilogy... :D

Nice "copys"

I can't believe those Indiana jones Knock offs. They look pretty nice... and in different colors? The price point ain't all that different though. I would go with the originals still. It would be nice if Alden gave some color alternatives though.

those alden indies are the hottest things i have seen in a long time, i will have to pick some up next fall when i can make up a reasonable excuse for buying some. then again christmas is coming up and boston has a long winter...

Gonna be receiving my Brando Lace up boots on monday. I can't wait. I hope they look good with my jeans... Sammies, LVC 47s, Jean Shops, 67 505s, RRDS, Bootcut Ola, SSDS, Canes 47s. Which will be the lucky jeans to be seen with these boots?

Gonna be receiving my Brando Lace up boots on monday. I can't wait. I hope they look good with my jeans... Sammies, LVC 47s, Jean Shops, 67 505s, RRDS, Bootcut Ola, SSDS, Canes 47s. Which will be the lucky jeans to be seen with these boots?

Please post pics when you get them. I've been thinking bout picking up a pair and would be interested in seeing how they look.

rolled, not cuffed

no... wait.. cuff them... i wanna keep my shit

I will definitely cuff them... I don't want to risk looking like a clown.

need to get a camera... got my first pair of shells cordovans yesterday. nettelton plain toe oxfords... look pretty old, but new double soles and heels... leather is scuffed, but beautiful.... now i know why everyone raves about it.

best thing, they were 3$

now if only they were boots, but i cant really complain.

Where are all the pictures at? Two people were supposed to get the Brandos yesterday and CMF has a pair of horsey shoes and we've got no pictures? Come on!

Little irratible today, I have a pair of cordovan Aldens from ebay that are supposed to get here today or tomorrow and I'm just waiting for the bloody mail lady to drive by to see if they come. Post some pictures!

i love how cmf gets the same stuff we get for a fraction of the cost.

what do you guys think of tricker's. i love how they looks, very different from the shoes we have in the united states. next time i am in london, i will definitely get a pair.

check out their jermyn st. and country collections:

http://www.shoesinternational.co.uk/ranges.cfm?manid=18&gender=1