Shoes that look better with age...

mizanation

thx j.w. and b_f - been waiting on the pics.

are there any other good sources for the m43 service boot?

i would like to buy the ones from toys mccoys, real mccoys, or buzz rickson, but I am a US12.

... and I am looking for a pair with rivets!

Edited by Turntabloid

The Boondockers are not as wide as the Roughouts, that is correct. I like the toe shape of the roughouts, altthough the Boondockers look very nice, too. Maybe I'll get them the next time. You know what they say: always give your shoes a day's rest...

Let me preface by stating that this is not my boot, and I hope Viberg doesn't mind me posting these pictures. :)

I'm having a pair of service boots made, and was sent a "sample" boot in the same size and last to help get a better idea of what I need.

The intention of this post is to help people who are on the fence about getting some engineers, particularly Viberg. These things are incredible, and I'm not even an engineer boot guy... I personally don't think that I can pull them off. But I know a bunch of folks on here love them, so I figured people would like these. Hope you guys enjoy.

DSC_0450.jpg

DSC_0452.jpg

DSC_0451.jpg

chicken - sry mate but I've accidentally negged you...ment to plus rep you o/course...well done...again!

question:

if I'm a US9.5 in red wing moc toe, what size would I be in the viberg oxfords???looking to purchasing a pair from superdenim!

thanks in advance!

question: if I'm a US9.5 in red wing moc toe, what size would I be in the viberg oxfords???looking to purchasing a pair from superdenim! thanks in advance!

according to superdenim, the oxfords fit true to uk size -- 8.5 in your case.

my red wing moc toes (1907) are a 9.5, and I ended up going with a 9.0 in the service boot.... but that's not the same last as the oxfords.

have you tried contacting viberg directly?