Shoes that look better with age...

mizanation

Just been into H&M and spotted these horrible Grenson, Trickers and McNairy rip off boots and shoes. They felt like the cheapest, most lightweight pieces of footwear that it has ever been my misfortune to handle, but they do show that the man in the streets tastes are catching up with the man (and woman) on the exclusive clothing/ fashion forums.

6686e30f.jpg

cf80829a.jpg

b0e4bf0b.jpg

but they do show that the man in the streets tastes are catching up with the man (and woman) on the exclusive clothing/ fashion forums.

There ain't nothing exclusive about superdenim. Any prat with the internet can post here.

You could always switch them to a Vibram 700 full sole. I did that here with my Jobmasters.

wesco700.jpg

goddam i need to stop being cheap and send my boots to takeshi-san, theres always a new excuse. Ill wait till the actually need to be re-welted or i need to grow my collection more first, but honestly... this needs to happen.

Just had my 2nd real heavy day on my 1000 miles (as far as walking goes) and man, they're great. Anyone thinking of grabbing a pair should do it. Hopefully they will start eve soon so I can show their greatness instead of speak about it.

Just a little bit too tight for me. They were sold out of 10.5 D when I bought them so just bought the 10 D which I wear in Red Wings but it's definitely best to size up .5 which tvshooter said even which inspired me to get mine.

Also I want to pick up a pair of PBJs!

Those the ones from Epaulet? I'm wearing the cowhide versions of those now and loving them.

Got pics of them now? Epaulet sent them to me by mistake instead of the horsehide ones (I assume you've the crazy horse ones). Debating whether to keep them - them look much better after an oiling, but would like to know what they'd be like in the long run..

Got pics of them now? Epaulet sent them to me by mistake instead of the horsehide ones (I assume you've the crazy horse ones). Debating whether to keep them - them look much better after an oiling, but would like to know what they'd be like in the long run..

It's been way too hot to wear boots until the last few weeks or so here, so I'm not sure mine are going to have much more wear than yours would. I definitely agree they look a lot nicer after some oil - the orangey color they come in is a bit strong.

I don't understand those Steven Alan boots; they look like they have the same last as the 685s, which makes a boot that I can't imagine looking good polished and bright like those.