Shoes that look better with age...

mizanation

moulded shoe has done shell on the modified last many times?

also, that don't look like no horse butt

And they're still doing so: I bought a pair of modified-last toe-cap boots in no.8 cordovan from Moulded Shoe last November.

And they're still doing so: I bought a pair of modified-last toe-cap boots in no.8 cordovan from Moulded Shoe last November.
moulded shoe has done shell on the modified last many times?

That is the only cordovan shoe they offer - and are allowed to sell it because it was "grandfathered in" by Alden.

just sharing..not mine..found it on e-bay.for 100usd might consider to buy ..if worth it.

7727253578.jpg

someone like it..ill buy it for sure.

this is probably a long shot, but i might as well ask- are there any shoes that have been posted/praised on this thread that retail under $150? thanks!

There's actually plenty to choose from:

Clarks desert boots

Solovair

Doc Martin's For Life line

Land's End Canvas

L.L. Bean Katahdin

Chippewa

Work America

Roguls

I would be interested in buying another Modified Alden pair.

would it be similar to the model you posted? Is that cigar shell cordovan? They look pretty good but need leather soles instead of the neoprene imo.

It's great to feel the WL love on here.

Mine are going in for reheeling tomorrow am. Rivet Head, looks like you got the Derby with plain toe? Mine's the same, except I got a Topy on the sole.

THey are beautifully smelly boots I reckon, a fine aroma of leather, rubber and Victorian-style glue that's probably illegal in California.

Took the plunge on a pair of Trickers Malton (size8.5 , fitting 5 ) from Commonn at £248 . They arrived this morning , free ship next day which was very pleasing . So I am going to give wearing these a go ,as is , ie , no protective sole covering and see how that works out . Ideally in the longer term I will get them resoled commando but as i have my commando soled Sanders there is no hurry . In comparison , as i said in previous posts , the Trickers are made of a higher quality leather but are they worth nearly twice the price ?? Well I am happy to have got mine nearly £80 cheaper than rrp .