Shoes that look better with age...

mizanation

I want to go to spokane....

You'd love it. Spokane itself is a cool little city, which I made the best of by hitting every dive bar they have in one night. But seeing the White's store and factory was awesome in itself. I'll go back someday, but I will not be staying at the Spokane Rodeway Inn or whatever again, fucking scary.

Baldy, those oxfords are sweet. Never seen them with a toe cap like that before.

You'd love it. Spokane itself is a cool little city, which I made the best of by hitting every dive bar they have in one night. But seeing the White's store and factory was awesome in itself. I'll go back someday, but I will not be staying at the Spokane Rodeway Inn or whatever again, fucking scary.

Baldy, those oxfords are sweet. Never seen them with a toe cap like that before.

ha, it is an interesting place (Spokane itself), but I don't know if its vacation from England worthy. maybe if you were going to Portland or Seattle and squeezed it in.

got this today

Addison Boot 1000 Mile

DSC00740.jpg

DSC00741.jpg

DSC00743.jpg

DSC00742.jpg

DSC00744.jpg

DSC00748.jpg

Yes, Yes, Yes! Those are sick! Fitpics please? I´ve been eying that colorway as well but never bought them. I got the black ones so I´m rocking those til´they´re beaten...

Great boots though!

ha, it is an interesting place (Spokane itself), but I don't know if its vacation from England worthy. maybe if you were going to Portland or Seattle and squeezed it in.

Yeah a place to pass through I suppose. Now I need to think up a way to con my wife into going to the area.

Edit: Baldy, both those look wonderful.

Got my 9011's today. Really have to believe I picked the right size, 0.5 smaller and I would have struggled to put them on, and 0.5 bigger I would have felt the need to jump into every step. I wear a US 8 in Clarks Desert Boots and 7.5 in these. Now it's all about putting them to work the right way to make them comfortable. Right now they feel like big heavy chunks stuck on my feet. They really look great, they possess such lustre and rusticity.

Mandatory shitty pic, worn with my bloody LVC 44's:

kopjpjaegaej010bbb.jpg