Shoes that look better with age...

mizanation

haha... after I hit a size ten, my feet (and my height) pretty much stopped growing. Fortunately, my dad topped out at a 9.5 so I can still slide my feet into most of his old stuff. On the other hand, my dad wore the hell out of most of his shoes so only a few pairs have survived.

just picked these up the other day... US Jungle Boots... really comfortable, feels almost like sneakers...

DSC04470.jpg

DSC04471.jpg

DSC04476.jpg

-

-

-

-

HH, I know exactly what you're talkin' about. Here are my green Vietnam Era jungles from March 1998 with a high spit shine. I know it's hard to tell, but look at how mine and the other Marines boots reflect the light. Back then Marines spent their Sunday's starching and ironing their uniform and stripping, polishing and spit shining their boots - those were the days...

19982.jpg

Recently purchased Blundstone 062

IMG_0895.jpg

Finally got my Maltons back from the cobbler. He couldn't find a single Vibram distributor in Australia that had a commando sole wide enough for the boots. So he got then closest substitute. Next time round, I'll probably have to order the sole myself from overseas.

IMG_0896.jpg

IMG_0897.jpg

IMG_0898.jpg

for 22 bucks, i might as well show people in great detail, and i would like to know if there are any glaring problems. LOTS O' PICTURES. hopefully no infractions because of the amount of pics.

DSC_0851.jpg

DSC_0847.jpg

DSC_0846.jpg

DSC_0845.jpg

DSC_0844.jpg

DSC_0843.jpg

So i should have them shaved down a little so they actually fit it correctly? I noticed that it wasn't a smooth fit

Honestly, I just cut that shit off. Possibly a ig no no, but whatever. I'm not bitching really, and it was cheap.

My mom found my dad's old shoes when she was packing stuff up to send to the goodwill. I don't know much about shoes, but they say Allen Edmonds on the shoes and the shoe trees. They also say that they're made in the U.S.A. They fit perfectly, but are a little too snug when I wear my custom insoles. I'll probably just wear them without the insole.

monday014.jpg

very nice... i have those same shoes and love them

I was very happy that I only paid 270 for mine. Even though they're duck lined, still a super deal.