Shoes that look better with age...

mizanation

Yeah, $280 is a great price for cordovan longwings....popular shoe and even used cordovan sells for a lot of $$$. Great score.....I've been considering a pair at retail but I just can't quite do it as I think I'd rather have a pair and a half of White's instead :)

I'd love to get my hands on these 6" Chippewa Plain Toe Cordovans for on only 36,540 JPY

CPTC.jpg

Is that shell or just horsehide? It doesn't look like shell.

renegade,those jumpboots are great,i am envious!

i ordered myself a fairly cheapo repro-pair a while back but wasnt satisfied with both the fit and quality so i had to send them back.

still want a decent pair but couldnt find any so far...

I wanted to get a pair of the Corcoran jump boots a few years ago to wear in uniform but like you said, they are really uncomfortable.

But that's before I knew about changing the sole out.

I don't know if I didn't get the memo, but is blue suede the next chromexcel? I guess I must have missed it cuz I ain't feeling it at all.

They got some hype a little while ago and now it seems like most decent brands have a pair. I got a pair of navy clarks desert boots that I love but mostly because they are filthy and have a kind of steel blue colour now. The Buzz Ricksons I think are black but look blue in the pictures.

More accurate picture. Should I Sno Seal?

2s0gvwj.jpg

So those are black? I don't think it is coming through is the pics correctly.