supertalk6
Sign in to follow this  
lostfourwords

In Aisce NWT AW2011 'Gaea' jacket XS/44/2

In Aisce ‘Gaea’ Jacket

FW2011/Cotton (variegated)/Black/size 2 (xs)

This jacket basically does not exist: none of In Aisce’s retailers—including Layers or Ink—are listing it; in fact, it was actually not on the floor of IF Soho when by sheer accident its existence was mentioned to me. Where to even begin: the jacket is defined by its undulating lines at both top (stand collar, snap enclosure at the neck) and bottom (swooping enclosure on the right side of the jacket; asymmetrical, almost shark fin-like cutout on the left) and the fantastic variegated fabric, a signature of Jona’s. There’s literally nothing like it on the planet. Never worn; retailed for $1550.

Measurements: happy to take them, but I can define this pretty simply: you need to be a size 34 or 32 in the chest, and skinny arms are a must. I’ve got a 17†chest—note the fit pics.

(Note: unisex, obviously. She is wearing a size 1, which is a woman's XS; size 2 is a men's XS.)

inaiscemodel.jpg

Fit pics here:

http://img52.imagesh...65/gaeafull.jpg

http://img214.images...7/gaeafront.jpg

http://img715.images...08/gaeaside.jpg

http://img822.images...38/gaeaback.jpg

$1100 obo

Edited by lostfourwords

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By ian+

View Advert Dolce & Gabbana FW07 black multi-zipper bomber jacket, 50
      Dolce & Gabbana
      Description: black multi-zipper bomber jacket, 8 outer pockets, 2 inner pockets, double wool ribbed collar and hem, sleeve zippers, outer: 55% Polyutherane, 35% Polyester, 5% Lycra, 5% Lana Wool, lining: 49% Acetate, 51% Rayon
      Condition: worn lightly, 1 broken zipper (will be sent with the jacket) (see 6th photo), some pilling on the wool parts and lining, tags available, overall 9/10
      Season: FW07
      Code: G9521T
      Size: 50
      Retail Price: € 1500
      Shipping: I will ship the item via the Hellenic Post using registered, priority A shipping. Arrival time is 3-10 business days depending on the destination.
      I do not accept returns. Do not hesitate to contact me with questions. Thank you!
      I do combine shipping so please have a look at my other listings. Please feel free to send me your offers, first reasonable offer will be accepted.
      Advertiser ian+ Date 03/14/2017 Price $400.00 Category outerwear  
    • By ian+
      Dolce & Gabbana
      Description: black multi-zipper bomber jacket, 8 outer pockets, 2 inner pockets, double wool ribbed collar and hem, sleeve zippers, outer: 55% Polyutherane, 35% Polyester, 5% Lycra, 5% Lana Wool, lining: 49% Acetate, 51% Rayon
      Condition: worn lightly, 1 broken zipper (will be sent with the jacket) (see 6th photo), some pilling on the wool parts and lining, tags available, overall 9/10
      Season: FW07
      Code: G9521T
      Size: 50
      Retail Price: € 1500
      Shipping: I will ship the item via the Hellenic Post using registered, priority A shipping. Arrival time is 3-10 business days depending on the destination.
      I do not accept returns. Do not hesitate to contact me with questions. Thank you!
      I do combine shipping so please have a look at my other listings. Please feel free to send me your offers, first reasonable offer will be accepted.
    • By Banana Cognac

View Advert BNWOT Rick Owens Dark Dust Collarless Lambskin Leather Jacket 50
      Brand new never worn Rick Owens lambskin leather jacket in dark dust.
      I am original owner and have tried on inside home only.
      Size: EU 50 - US 40
      Measurements: Pit to Pit (chest) from back of jacket: 19.25
      Jacket length: Taken from the back the top collar to the bottom of hem: 26.5"
      Shoulders: 18"
      Material: 100% lambskin (outer) 
      Front lining: 100% cotton
      Back and sleeveless lining: 100% cupro
      Features: Zip front fastening, snap button cuffs, two zipped interior pockets, two slant exterior pockets.
      Condition: 10/10 - also comes with a genuine Rick Owens coat hanger.
      All questions are welcome.
      Price includes shipping worldwide.
      All sales are final.
      Please send payment via PayPal to address: emmacherry@hotmail.com

Advertiser Banana Cognac Date 10/02/2017 Price $795.00 Category outerwear  
    • By Banana Cognac
      Brand new never worn Rick Owens lambskin leather jacket in dark dust.
      I am original owner and have tried on inside home only.
      Size: EU 50 - US 40
      Measurements: Pit to Pit (chest) from back of jacket: 19.25
      Jacket length: Taken from the back the top collar to the bottom of hem: 26.5"
      Shoulders: 18"
      Material: 100% lambskin (outer) 
      Front lining: 100% cotton
      Back and sleeveless lining: 100% cupro
      Features: Zip front fastening, snap button cuffs, two zipped interior pockets, two slant exterior pockets.
      Condition: 10/10 - also comes with a genuine Rick Owens coat hanger.
      All questions are welcome.
      Price includes shipping worldwide.
      All sales are final.
      Please send payment via PayPal to address: emmacherry@hotmail.com

• By Calvin
      1. Carol Christian Poell overlock leather jacket size 44 FW07 Juicy-PTC, with booklet and ricebag.
      $1888 USD

2. Carpe Diem Linea mircolace boots, cordovan leather, size 40, brand new only tried once at home

$1980 USD

NO TRADES !
      MORE PICTURES HERE:
      https://www.flickr.com/photos/79182011@N04/sets/