Jil Sander Men's F/W 12.13 Milan

pita bread

Those wallet/clutchs with the space for the Newspaper. OMG Becky I love it! I really appreciate the cut of the suits this season especially on the double-breasted front. The all black one with the notch lapels really looks great. Those speckled shoes look pretty laughable though and are probably the worst thing in the whole collection.

wow @ the lukewarm response

this is the best (read: most severe) tailoring raf has done for raf or jil since f/w '08. it's a luxe reinterpretation of his early work that extracts the menace from the grunge and shows that raf's angst can live beyond the youth culture references which, quite frankly, became dated very quickly.

wow @ the lukewarm response

this is the best (read: most severe) tailoring raf has done for raf or jil since f/w '08. it's a luxe reinterpretation of his early work that extracts the menace from the grunge and shows that raf's angst can live beyond the youth culture references which, quite frankly, became dated very quickly.

VKpEC.jpg

raf is traditionally inspired by youth for his collections (or should I say, cool-ections). this is no different, except this season he recalls his time in kindergarten. luff dat whale print. dem bibs is mine! (8)

Edited by Fycus

• 3 weeks later...