Levi's Vintage Clothing

We now only have the mustard chinos left.

moremustard.jpg

To stress - these are going for sample store prices. This is a very rare pair - everyone here was lusting after a raw pair of LVC chinos, and this could be the only pair that will ever come up for sale, as they never went into production. I want these to go to someone who will appreciate them and not turn them around on eBay.

Please PM me overnight or email me - [email protected] - and I"ll get back to u in the am

Altho the Henley didn't work out for me, I'm very happy with this, my third item. (and Lady t really, really likes her denim dress, which helps me stop being hassled, sitting here in a house full of denim and jiffy bags).

Tee1.jpg

Tee2.jpg

Those dungarees are quite mysterious, not been seen by many people. Hope I'll find out more one day.

I think I heard the Balloon pants were going to have the full-on tear-off tag, as in the pic. But not enough retailers ordered them! Shame, shame, shame!

My guess - altho I've only seen the 27 not owned it

1933 - widest, straight legs, sizes down well

1890 - narrower, tapered legs, doesn't size down too well

1937 - narrower than 33 but with straight legs, sizes down best

1927 - I think it's slightly narrower than the 33 and looks v slightly tapered.

also, for reference, 1915 (and 1901) have straighter legs, not unlike the 37, and size down beautifully.

Check the guide for sizing details, many of these are made oversize.

My fave fabric on these (subjective): 1915, 1901, 1937

Airfrog owns the 27 I believe and will have more info

Sold'm a while back but that sounds about right Paul.

Altho the Henley didn't work out for me, I'm very happy with this, my third item. (and Lady t really, really likes her denim dress, which helps me stop being hassled, sitting here in a house full of denim and jiffy bags).

Tee1.jpg

Tee2.jpg

Those dungarees are quite mysterious, not been seen by many people. Hope I'll find out more one day.

I think I heard the Balloon pants were going to have the full-on tear-off tag, as in the pic. But not enough retailers ordered them! Shame, shame, shame!

That's a great tee Paul, makes me jealous. Where from?

yeah, and before they looked like assholes for closing the factories, now if they want to reopen they'll look like assholes for kicking the quakers out.

they will look like heros to me if they re-open valencia street, sorry but they could buy a cheap building and out the quakers in that, i really do hope they re-open valencia street,,,

Nice pair of 555 duck pants, 30W:

And here is a 555 duck jacket to go with them:

http://cgi.ebay.com/LEVIS-lvc-1880-DUCK-JACKET-WORK-PIN-BUTTON-SZ-40-30S-/190540565175?pt=US_CSA_MC_Outerwear&hash=item2c5d1a4ab7

Not my listing, just to be clear.

PS Just picked up a pair of the natural indigo 1873 first blue jeans off the bay despite your negative comments in the lvc 501 thread, Paul. I was intrigued by the natural denim angle despite the double stitched yoke. Will post pics when I get them.

The pants are PRPS duck work pants from around 5-6 years ago. I think they were made from old trashed military canvas. Thanks for the kind comments. Now I feel old. :)

What pants are those? Actual 1920's miner pants?