Levi's Vintage Clothing

• 2 weeks later...

Apart from being inside out, the only distinctive/unique design feature I can see on this pair is the offset belt loop. I would assume these 63s are based on the LVC 55 model, which would also cover this period but I can’t tell if they have hidden rivets so may, in fact, be more 66-like.

I’m sure LVC did an inside out pair a few years back too. Anyway, they’re more gimmicky than Naked & Famous.

2 hours ago, Sympathy-For-The-Denim said:

hehe, would love to see how they fade on the inside from wearing em 6month without a wash... the wearers legs not to mention ;)

blue.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

My 1890’s after their 3rd wash. 220 wears. 

these have been really fast faders, the sun has faded them more than washing! No, it must have been all that dirt and muck I rubbed into them to make them Caliico miner jeans.

insane to see how dark they were when new now. 

MEB8E03_t.jpeg MEB8E05_t.jpeg MEB8E0A_t.jpeg MEB8E0C_t.jpeg 

MEB8E3G_t.png

Edited by andyrcii

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, beautiful_FrEaK said:

That's why I suggested a sample pair. Often the details are not totally correct.

edit: even less than usual LVC ;)

Thanks for the input. Sample sounds right as it's from a LVC lot I purchased from the family of someone who worked for Levi's. 

fit check: S and M sizes of the type 1 jacket. I’m leaning towards the S. how much do these jackets shrink? Thoughts?

The sleeves on the S still reach to the ends of my arms with both arms outstretched as far as I can reach.

MEBGRY6_t.jpeg MEBGRY7_t.jpeg MEBGRY8_t.jpeg MEBGRYB_t.jpeg MEBGRYD_t.jpeg