Levi's Vintage Clothing

My fav is my 1905 209 coveralls. They are rare an I could only get them in pre aged.

Also really like my 1911 333s They did a great job of agimg on both. I also had a pair of those 1906 201s that were decent to. They were just a little small on me so I sold them.

Heres the 333s

IMG_3351.jpg

IMG_3354.jpg

IMG_3349.jpg

IMG_3350.jpg

and the 209 coveralls

IMG_8721.jpg

IMG_8732.jpg

IMG_8730.jpg

IMG_8722.jpg

IMG_8708.jpg

IMG_8709.jpg

Great overall, awesome!

That triple pleated blouse isn't my taste (don't like the pockets), but interesting jacket and nice to see it done as a limited edition piece. I hope it sells well for them.

I like the jacket, but I'd never pay 500 dollars for a denim jacket.

PS : does anyone know what shipping came out to when ordering some 501s from ln-cc?

I'm very tempted.

Edited by erk

you mean ss12 i think ;) ^^

speaking of 44's, i just got myself a pair today that i found on sale locally for roughly the same price as on lncc, but old stock models with the beautiful pink arcuates :P however i was kind of torn in between sizes and couldn't measure them until i got home just now, so i ended getting 34x34, and the waist measures 36" !! do you guys reckon hot wash will shrink them down to 34" (my waist size) ? or should i return them for 33x34 which should measure 35" ???

speaking of 44's, i just got myself a pair today that i found on sale locally for roughly the same price as on lncc, but old stock models with the beautiful pink arcuates :P however i was kind of torn in between sizes and couldn't measure them until i got home just now, so i ended getting 34x34, and the waist measures 36" !! do you guys reckon hot wash will shrink them down to 34" (my waist size) ? or should i return them for 33x34 which should measure 35" ???

they should shrink down to 34", but they're going to stretch back out. if they've got a size 33, that's probably the way to go.

Hey guys first post here! I've been attemtping to join up for some time but just now got around to cracking that stupid security code (I give up easily).

My 44's have shrunk down to tagged size, 30". One initial warm soak and then a one hot hand wash gave me approximately 30x34 (tagged size).

Or you could sell them to me!