Levi's Vintage Clothing

I am gonna call BS on the 15 years no washes claim, unless he isn't counting soaks or handwashes. There is no way he could wear those with any frequency for 15 years and them not be in shambles.

I agree. I say, maybe two and a half years of real wear with some hot soaks. Having them in the closet does not 15 years of wear equal. After 15 years they'd be less contrasty and ripped up quite a bit, particularly in the seat.

I have a pair of 1955 Tagged 33 Waist - 36 Leg for sale £100 plus postage. These have been hot soaked only and come with all tags as new. They shrunk to 32 waist - 34 Leg and I can't get them on me post soak (fat git!). Some posts back you may have seen me panicing about the leg length before I soaked as they were 35.5 to start, but its the waist thats done me!!

PM me if your interested.

I agree. I say, maybe two and a half years of real wear with some hot soaks. Having them in the closet does not 15 years of wear equal. After 15 years they'd be less contrasty and ripped up quite a bit, particularly in the seat.

Probably less than two years of actual wear. Not seeing any leg twist, so possible no soaks or washes.....

hi guys i m a novice here @ sufu, though not new to denim matter

i ve got a LVC 201xx (555) from the 2000 collection in tremendous good shape(with its original booklet) to sell.

size is W34/L32 (after shrinking, that the size a have in flat heads & iron hearts), soaked 2 times.

if anyone is interested post me for more details...thanks

Love that top one, in primary school we all had one, called them "Lumberjackets". Ethel Skinner used to wear one in Eastenders.

I have had my LVC Ducks for some time now, every time I put them on , my wife complains about me wearing "those shit coloured pants".

What is funny, is that colour has suddenly become all the rage for kids in my part of England. Worn in the traditional arse-hanging down-crotch at the knees fashion, caramel coloured pants are suddenly all the rage !

Of course I cannot help but draw attention to my early-adopter status to all our friends and acquaintances.

Edited by Thor

Hi,

Can anybody says me something about these jackets?

20111203144416.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

20111203144454.jpg

20111203144524.jpg

20111203145059.jpg

20111203144841.jpg

20111203154555.jpg

Are they LVC or old Red Tab or fake?

Thanks!

First two don't look like commercial releases, but they could be LVC samples. Any interior tags? The third jacket is the "Our Baby" jacket from 2004 or 05.

Hey afusmc, no, the loons are definitely warm weather pants, and I haven't been able to give them any love at the mo. I am hoping to wear them regularly to work next summer/fall. Or maybe I'll start wearing them on top of another pair, olde west style. Yours?

Hey afusmc, no, the loons are definitely warm weather pants, and I haven't been able to give them any love at the mo. I am hoping to wear them regularly to work next summer/fall. Or maybe I'll start wearing them on top of another pair, olde west style. Yours?

Na I think I've worn mine twice. They're still raw. I'm still try'n to break in my 1901s. They are coming along nice but its slow.

First two don't look like commercial releases, but they could be LVC samples. Any interior tags? The third jacket is the "Our Baby" jacket from 2004 or 05.

Patch of second jacket (grey) seems like this:

dsc4623n.jpg

dsc4626.jpg

That's why now I am sure, that it is nit LVC. Just red tab from 2005

Interior tag of first jacket was cut by someone. Seller in this shop said, that stuff came from Brussel

In LVC catalogs of this blog I can't find it

Thank you Roy6!

Posted · Hidden by jewellben, December 5, 2011 - duplicated post
Hidden by jewellben, December 5, 2011 - duplicated post

I'm after a 34 waist 38 Leg if they ever existed as I find the 36 inside leg measure shorter than tagged

i dunno. i know you're all lumberjack minimalists round here, but i like to mix it up a bit, and occasionally rocking the 60s boho dickhead look would have been fun. all moot now anyway...

I have a Nehru shirt I can sell ya. Think Monkees circa 1968.

Posted · Hidden by Madder_Lake, December 7, 2011 - No reason given
Hidden by Madder_Lake, December 7, 2011 - No reason given

These guys have some deadstock but unfortunately only 34" before shrinkage.

http://www.aeroleath...tail.php?id=139

I'd wear them and sit in a bathtub for an hour or two.

Thanks. Someone beat me to it. There's no W 34" left now. But thanks for the heads up.