Levi's Vintage Clothing

IMO definately one of the better models. since i was bitching about LVC fit, let me go the other way and compliment the fit on the 505's with them being 1 inch under in the waist they give me the same fit as my STF's in the same tagged size. great jeans; so of course they moved production of them to Turkey which i refuse to pay a premium price for.

Hey everyone,

I've actually got a LVC 1897 Raw Selvedge Pleated Blouse with blanket lining, that I'm looking to sell. I've never quite worn it as much as I though that I would, so it's still in pristine condition. It's a size Small, but the fit is a little boxy on me so I would recommend it to someone a little bigger looking to size down.

Here's the link to my selling page and a pic:

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=307919

IMG_0133.jpg

Thx, This sunday I went with a small. The medium was a little too roomy for me but I am normally a medium in most LVC shirts.

Hey Cory, what size it that? It looks great. Amazing pic as usual. Love the rooster

This Sunday -- The Levi's Meatpacking store was selling that shirt, so it would be easy for you to look at there if they haven't sold out.

I went to that store specifically to get that henley a couple of weeks ago but I decided to get the popover instead. I'll probably go back soon to pick it up.

the 643m is consistent with LVC contract garments from the same time frame. well worth $8 and a good pair of knocking around jeans. i think attack is right a levis premium jean probably from the capital e range. (not the same capital e i was referring to earlier. in 1993 there was a capital e. sort of a generic 60's 501 that is recognized as the precursor to the LVC line.)