Levi's Vintage Clothing

Sounds like a 70's or 80's model. Can't remember which specific year they did

Hmmm- I've traded a new and unworn prewashed 501 (guess a 66 model), paper tag, fabric made in the USA, jean made in turkey, tags and all but with a SMALL E tab. Bought from Barneys N.Y. Any suggestions???

If it's selvage, then '78 or '83 or else a non-LVC model, perhaps a standard Levi's special edition 501.

Aeroleather.com has pics of the 78 and 83.

If it's selvage, then '78 or '83 or else a non-LVC model, perhaps a standard Levi's special edition 501.

Aeroleather.com has pics of the 78 and 83.

Thanks a lot. Too bad, I'm at work and the jean is in my car, I could've checked the inner tag...It's selvage and it is an LVC-Model (fat LVC stamp on the inner pocket, tags). Cut looks similar to a '66. I'll have a look at aero...

Did anyone buy a 67 505 from the current batch and tell me how they are sized? I am awaiting an answer from cultizm but maybe someone here could help out. As I won't be home starting next week, I'd like to order now.

They are sized correctly based on tagged size. Go for your own waist size!

so guys, let me join the LVC lovers here...

i know there are so many good LVC stuff floating around on ebay but it's just hard to get very petite size. i've been looking for this type1 jacket for a while and didnt manage to get the right size even though some online shops have small size, the fit is still a bit loose. lucky me i found this Japan repro 506 big E in size 34 (XS) on ebay, hopefully the jacket does the justice to me.

IMG_5062resized.jpg?t=1311974844

IMG_5063resized.jpg

IMG_5065resized.jpg

IMG_5066resized.jpg

IMG_5072resized.jpg

hey, i did my homework too :)

IMG_5070resized.jpg

and fit pics

IMG_5090resized.jpg

IMG_5078resized.jpg

so guys, let me join the LVC lovers here...

i know there are so many good LVC stuff floating around on ebay but it's just hard to get very petite size. i've been looking for this type1 jacket for a while and didnt manage to get the right size even though some online shops have small size, the fit is still a bit loose. lucky me i found this Japan repro 506 big E in size 34 (XS) on ebay, hopefully the jacket does the justice to me.

]

Nice find, great fit and cool to see a girl wearing a type 1!

glad you like it guys... thanks heaps!

i'm so in love with the jacket and it cheers me a bit since killer b got the Paul T's small linen shirt way faster than me, it broke my heart tho' :)

well, i'll def do the magic to that jacket.

i'm wearing that shirt today. :cool:

i am jealous of your type 1, if that's any compensation.