Levi's Vintage Clothing

I posted in the Duck thread that I had talked to the guy called Ben who works at the tailoring counter here at the flagship Levis' store in SF. He said that they will most likely have the seasonal stuff, they are expanding the LVC floor there to make room for it. Sometime in March he thought.

thats a nice pic paul. my woman boughta nice predestressed 47 501. although i am not a fan a predistressed jeans, i still think it fits her great, and the denim is great. maybe i can take pics, or markus can take some of us this wekend

^But hey, that's the good old blue and black jacket. Didn't know that there was a womens version too :confused:

The women's one is called Blue Blush, red sleeve buttons, red lining 'repair' and a 'KF' stencil on one arm.

2003 was a pretty impressive range. THe girl's chambray pictured is called Grey Crush, shortened sleeves and added patches.

I am considering buying the 1966 rigid. Would you guys say this is how a 66 typically fits/looks ?

http://www.tresbienshop.net/en/art/levi-s-vintage-clothing-501-1966-jeans-rigid.php

If mine look anything like that, I'm never wearing them again! Talk about a terrible picture!

Look to the Dr's thread for how '66s fit.

Just saw a Levi's jacket where the pocket tab was brown instead of red or orange and it had LEVIS with a capital E in black letters. What is it? It felt authentic but the brown tab was strange...

(it's on another post but I guess people here are the Levi's experts)

^^^

probably 70's, at least the LEVI's with brown tabs I've encountered have been early 70's prior to the switch to little e.

I've seen a lot of cotton/poly jackets with brown tabs like that anyhow... and I used to see a ton of weirdly patterned houndstooth pants like that I'd see the fabric first and hope they were sta-prests but they were always the odd poly blend bell bottoms.