Suicide Bomber Tee??

Vegas

This comment illuminates your blinkered existence and your complete and abject failure to grasp the notion of cause and effect in the wider world around you.

with that comment i was trying to hint at the same thing because people were talking about london and how wearing that shirt would be so insensitive. obviuosly, suicide bombings exist outside of predominantly white areas but noone seems to be talking about that.

everyones just pissed about what the the sirt represents to them, which is why its kinda dope, it exposes people and their fucked up veiws.

no one was looking at this shirt and thinking suicide bombers are killing people, i wonder what motivates them and causes that type of desperation. instead people chime in with 'well if you were in london when the subways got bombed like i was....'

thats not helping anything

hey werent you in another thread just a bit ago laughing about cambodian sweatshop workers? where was your sensitiviy then? if you gonna kick that distanced hipster irony shit you might as well kick it all the time. or does the fun stop when the brunt of your jokes are poepl who live inside your bubble of security?

suicide bombings hurt upper/middle class whiteys so t shirt is bad taste

thread about starving cambodians who sew your shoes is wicked fun though

fuck that

to stay on topic, that shirt is an alright design. id rock it

And then you chime in with your own "hipster irony shit." What is with you people? You think anyone cares that you are uber-sensitive and like to 'call people out' with non-related items that they posted in other threads. Firstly, I grew up in third world countries (Thailand, India, China) and majored in international business, so don't even start about who knows more about child labor; I have seen the shit firsthand my friend. Let me guess, you are Asian right? You think if someone made a redneck joke you would call them out and say "that is fucked up and racist".....no, you know goddamn well would not.

Secondly, there is a time and place to joke about things; for instance, if there was a shirt with a small child being worked to death on it that said "piece of shit", no one would be laughing, and it would be thoroughly insulting. In regards to Airjamie's post, it was so blatantly insulting that everyone with somewhat of an intellect would know it was an over-the-top joke and that it meant nothing; sorry if you took it any other way. Did I say child labor was ok? Did I say I am glad my shoes are made at such a low cost? Did I say I agree with U.S. companies sourcing products from underdeveloped countries where these practices are employed? NO; so don't tell me what YOU THINK I meant.

This shirt is not meant to be explicitly funny, it is a blatant insult unless it contains some remnant of the artists motives (which it does not) to suggest otherwise. Now, you can fuck off.

with that comment i was trying to hint at the same thing because people were talking about london and how wearing that shirt would be so insensitive. obviuosly, suicide bombings exist outside of predominantly white areas but noone seems to be talking about that.

The reason he referenced wearing it in London is because HE LIVES THERE. And predominantly white areas? He you ever been to London? Yeah, didn't think so; get off your high horse. The reason no one said "wear that shirt in Fallujah" is because no one here can personally relate to the sentiments there (although everyone would logically assume it would not go down well). I hate people that are always so quick to offer their opinions on how white people are only concerned with white people and that the said "white supremacists" are the only people who post on superfuture. Do you realize that that is racism in the highest form in-and-of itself? Of course you don't, twats like you don't ever think you can insult white people. Next time you try to argue with someone by calling them a "hypocrite" make sure you aren't being one yourself. You don't know a goddamn thing about anyone posting here so take that shit somewhere else.

S*U*P*E*R*T*R*A*S*H*

everyones just pissed about what the the sirt represents to them, which is why its kinda dope, it exposes people and their fucked up veiws.

no one was looking at this shirt and thinking suicide bombers are killing people, i wonder what motivates them and causes that type of desperation. instead people chime in with 'well if you were in london when the subways got bombed like i was....'

My god....... EVERYONE was looking at this shirt and thinking suicide bombers are killing people: THAT IS THE POINT OF THE THREAD. And as far as "everyones just pissed about what the the sirt represents to them, which is why its kinda dope, it exposes people and their fucked up veiws" That is not even vaguely coherent......

Now, NESK, for the good of this board and for the both of us, I have no intentions of starting a flamewar......I also apologize if you take anything I said as a blatant personal attack; it merely seems as though your views are skewed, enough so that it got me pretty heated. I still love you and hope we can still meet for fondue tonight.

;)

My god....... EVERYONE was looking at this shirt and thinking suicide bombers are killing people: THAT IS THE POINT OF THE THREAD. And as far as "everyones just pissed about what the the sirt represents to them, which is why its kinda dope, it exposes people and their fucked up veiws" That is not even vaguely coherent.....

Now, NESK, for the good of this board and for the both of us, I have no intentions of starting a flamewar......I also apologize if you take anything I said as a blatant personal attack; it merely seems as though your views are skewed, enough so that it got me pretty heated. I still love you and hope we can still meet for fondue tonight.

Ope, no, just found what you had written in a previous thread:

and for real, whoever argued taht white people are discriminated against just as much as asians(or any non whites), come the fuck on. whites are rarely discriminated against, even in africa (and i admit i dont know THAT MUCH about the situation), dont mistake a gorup of people retaliating against their opressors as discriination. maybe they are taking land back from whites because the populations of certain countries are dying of starvation and aids, while the white pople who colonized their are living off the fat of the land and the backs of the poor. i wouldnt call that racism, id call that the best form of justice thats available to them.
you should be judged and ridiculed for what someone with your skin tone did 50 years ago

So, generally speaking, you are saying that anyone who is Asian should be "JUDGED AND RIDICULED" for Pearl Harbor, the rape of Nanking, etc. Anyone who is black you should be "JUDGED AND RIDICULED" for atrocities committed in Sierra Leone, Angola, etc. Anyone who is Arab should be "JUDGED AND RIDICULED" for the al qaeda attacks and so on and so on......??? your comment has to be the least intelligent thing anyone has EVER said on this site.

And here was my comment at the time:

If you don't know much about the situation, don't make uninformed blanket statements regarding white-induced oppression in Africa, because clearly, you don't know jack shit about it......yeah, raping and slaughtering white women and children in South Africa is the "best form of justice;" you, my friend, are an ignorant asshole......

I reneg my previous apology; you sir, are one of the foulest and most excessively ignorant people I have ever spoken with in my life......"judged and RIDICULED"....my god you have some deep fuckin' issues.....are you the son of Josef Mengele?

thats not helping anything

While it takes a lot for me to raise my voice to anyone in this world - and I've definitely never been this blunt with anyone on SF - NESK, You're a thoroughbred MORON when my original comment is only reinforced by your response to it.

That may be true, but one who can relate to the tragedies that suicide bombers have brought upon the world wouldn't think it was "only a shirt." It is the same as wearing a shirt with a picture of a little boy being raped, it is crude, offensive, unnecessary, and downright disgusting.

very good logic

england: to say that i dont know anything about you and therefore shouldnt talk shit and then go making an insane amount of assumptions about me, my ethnicity and where ive been is kinda silly. and you read alot deeper into my post then i intended. even if you think im a moron i stand by the idea that his shirt is not in any worse taste then laughing about slave labour. but i guess youve "seen that shit firsthand" so you have the right to laugh about it? i know thats not what your implying but you put words in my mouth to make me seem hypocritical, when all i was doing was defending a shirt that isnt as stupid as you were making it out to be. i know your famous on the internet for sonning fashion victims, and i dont really expect you to try to understand anyones position that isnt condusive to your own, so ill just say your the best and maybe take you up on that fondue offer if im ever in the mood to laugh about my starving cousins and lament your kinfolk who got played by terrorists.

peace... in the middle east.

I don't like the shirt,however, if I had some insight into the motivation of the artist or even the context of where the wearer might wear the shirt I could be convinced of it's relevance. If it is just for shock value only and completely fashion based, then it is just in poor taste I reckon.

if you spend some time in the past couple of weeks, you will know what happen, here, there was a breach of security, our future was under attack, and thus that cause the shut down of the talk.........

Thanks for clearing that up. :)