Suicide Bomber Tee??

Vegas

^^ Careful now my simian friend; t-shirts brands are watching us........

Vegas -

Yes; Rogue Status is a brand. If you would like to find out more about the brand, search "Rogue Status" on the forum. You will find a lovely post containing a description of the brand credo and can even read real responses by affiliates of the brand!!!! Including the owner himself!!!! Whoah!!!!!

:D

I ask because I thought krudmart pulled it due to the content. The shirt wasn't cheap and I haven't seen anyone with it. It was a decent graphic but for some reason I didn't know if it was even real or not because of the time it was up. Anyone able to get a hold or a photo of one?

^^ Careful now my simian friend; t-shirts brands are watching us........

No doubt, and thanks for the concern, mate. I haven't seen the shirt but as someone who a year ago to the day was directly caught up in the the Liverpool Street Bombing, I know there's absolutely nothing lighthearted about suicide attacks and anyone who tries to make a joke out of them does so in seriously poor taste.

so bombs are tasteless, but naked chicks, bloody knives, syringes, guns,

the word "fuck"and whatever else are legit?

that seems hypocritical.

Um, I nor any one else on this forum said that any of those shirts were tasteful. What the hell are you on about? This post is about a suicide bomber shirt.....if you want to discuss otherwise, make a post entitled: "The following shirts are tasteless"

Ok, I found the one by rogue status. It is a suicide bomber shirt but not the same one. The one on krudmart was white with long sticks all around. The rogue status one has large blocks of explosives on it.

It's called : martyr belt

80461985_241bdc112e.jpg

in the end it might be in bad taste, but its only a shirt , anyone wearing that shirt is less likely to blow up anything then someone in a plain white oxford dress shirt

That may be true, but one who can relate to the tragedies that suicide bombers have brought upon the world wouldn't think it was "only a shirt." It is the same as wearing a shirt with a picture of a little boy being raped, it is crude, offensive, unnecessary, and downright disgusting.

hahaha i had an idea about a shirt like this. the bombs would be cartoon bombs, tho-- sticks of dynamite. i ran it by a designer friend of mine and he said that some other designer had already done it. i also think a shirt w/ a holstered gun design would be pretty funny. apparently that's been done before, too? i'd buy these in a heartbeat.

in the end it might be in bad taste, but its only a shirt , anyone wearing that shirt is less likely to blow up anything then someone in a plain white oxford dress shirt

Yes, obviously.That's not the point. Looking through the obvious tastelessness of the piece, that needless provocation of an impossibly sensitive subject says more about the wearer than the image itself.

I believe in live and let live and that each should be left to their own, just as much as the next guy, but things like this boil down to intelligence. If you'd've worn that T shirt out in London today of all days you'd've been lucky if you got away with it because you'd've been directly insulting literally everyone who saw you on some level.

That may be true, but one who can relate to the tragedies that suicide bombers have brought upon the world wouldn't think it was "only a shirt." It is the same as wearing a shirt with a picture of a little boy being raped, it is crude, offensive, unnecessary, and downright disgusting.

hey werent you in another thread just a bit ago laughing about cambodian sweatshop workers? where was your sensitiviy then? if you gonna kick that distanced hipster irony shit you might as well kick it all the time. or does the fun stop when the brunt of your jokes are poepl who live inside your bubble of security?

suicide bombings hurt upper/middle class whiteys so t shirt is bad taste

thread about starving cambodians who sew your shoes is wicked fun though

fuck that

to stay on topic, that shirt is an alright design. id rock it