Cone x Roy final picture thread

erk

I had the same problem as dr house. It's been really cold and snowy here, so I ended up taking photos inside with a flash. The color is definitely greyer.

"management" fades here ;)

I got these in the fall from nottootight, who got th em from aho, so I'm not sure w hat their wear history was prior to me. But over the last 4 months, they've seen me through 3 major implementations and a promotion :)

I'll be enjoying them for years at this rate ;)

6742615051_327011ba70_z.jpg

6742622297_e332cdb540_z.jpg

6742628533_0d2c81d810_z.jpg

6742634985_2aa395679b_z.jpg

Effective wear: 6-7months.

Washing history: 1 shrink-to-fit bath soak, 2 cold soaks, 1 warm soak, three 'freshen-up' machine cycles, three normal 40 deg. machine cycles ( i think?).

royxconeetc034.jpg

royxconeetc036.jpg

royxconeetc035.jpg

royxconeetc037.jpg

royxconeetc038.jpg

[edit] Apologies - wasn't happy about the quality really, but cant seem to get the camera to manual focus.

Edited by Dr_Heech

6554536337_e9c8fa8b33_z.jpg

6554535551_85d2ce406d_z.jpg

6554534779_bde5ddb397_z.jpg

6554533885_5b6f32c6f1_z.jpg

6554532901_d05232261a_z.jpg

6554532267_e363077f17_z.jpg

6554531377_f498e4e489_z.jpg

6554529471_01e73bedb2_z.jpg

6554528673_10120b7657_z.jpg

Ok fellas ..... i DO apologize a lot for being an arse and not posting a single line in the last 3 months. No excuses, nothing went wrong badly enough in my life to explain that. i just went on and been bored a bit with all that stuff. moved in another place, went abroad a lot and man, time goes on.

but my internal clock told me i would def. be a sucker if i couldn't be able to at least respect you all by posting before the 2.1.12 evo pics of the roys...

so here are some pics. to be honest i stopped to wear those about 5 months ago. Too tight. so you wont have fit pics, unless i am drunk enuf to do it. but i am such a fat ass now that i doubt i could let me go to do so.

i will take a couple of hours tonite to read the thread.

Almostnice, i will drop you a line later. hope your shit is geting better.

Many thanks and respects to all of you who kept on posting unlike me....

and wtf hapened to sufu?

Posted · Hidden by dkatz, January 30, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by dkatz, January 30, 2012 - No reason given

Aaaaall right, team, it's go-time.

For those who haven't posted final pictures, I tried to find their most recent photos and quoted them in the final picture thread.

Below are links to everyone's final submission photos. Between now and the end of my day next Sunday (5 Feb) please PM or email me with your votes for your three picks for winner. Don't worry about ranking them. If you vote for yourself, I'll substitute "dkatz" for your self-vote. Sunday evening or Monday morning I'll post the results in the contest and final picture threads so everyone can make sure I correctly allocated their votes. And then roy6 will take it from there and pass the five finalists on to the judges.

I'm not going to nag anyone to vote (as I did to post photos).

Please also check to make sure I linked to your post correctly.

Aho > Not Too Tight > sweapea

almostnice

Cash

Dkatz

DocBlue

dr. house

Dr_Heech

Eltopo

Entertainment

Erk

Fardin

Farhad

Fre$co/fre-co

Joseph Hill

Lostinthesupermarket

Medine > rayw44

Mikechh

PaulT

Pomata > illumin8em

Ranonranonarat > ADH92

Riff

Rnrswitch

robbie

Roy6

Sansome1877

shortylong

TG76

TheClerk

ThisSunday

Zissou

Posted · Hidden by dkatz, January 31, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by dkatz, January 31, 2012 - No reason given

For those who haven't posted final pictures, I tried to find their most recent photos and quoted them in the final picture thread.

Below are links to everyone's final submission photos. Between now and the end of my day next Sunday (5 Feb) please PM or email me with your votes for your three picks for winner. Don't worry about ranking them. If you vote for yourself, I'll substitute "dkatz" for your self-vote. Sunday evening or Monday morning I'll post the results in the contest and final picture threads so everyone can make sure I correctly allocated their votes. And then roy6 will take it from there and pass the five finalists on to the judges.

almostnice

Cash

Dkatz

DocBlue

dr. house

Dr_Heech

Eltopo

Entertainment

Erk

Fardin

Farhad

Fre$co/fre-co

Joseph Hill

Lostinthesupermarket

Medine > rayw44

Mikechh

PaulT

Pomata > illumin8em

Ranonranonarat > ADH92

Riff

Rnrswitch

robbie

Roy6

Sansome1877

shortylong

TG76

TheClerk

ThisSunday

Zissou

almostnice

Cash

Dkatz

DocBlue

dr. house

Dr_Heech

Eltopo

Entertainment

Erk

Fardin

Farhad