FS: m.a+ black jacket - size 46 (Maurizio Amadei)

o-.O

Up for graps is a black m.a+ jacket from the 2011 summer collection in size 46. The color is true pitch black. Some of the pictures don't capture the real deep black properly.

The jacket is made of heavy cotton fabric and features the simplistic, yet super refined tailoring style from m.a+. No visible outside seams, minimal seamwork in general and a unique "double layer" construction around the collar and front "button row" inside the jacket (tried to capture it on a pic). Especially the "stitching" near the buttons is quite stunning (tsee picture). Of course, the trademark silver "+" can be found at one of the sleeves.

The dense cotton folds quite nicely at the edges of the garment which creates, in my opinion, a stunning aesthetic.

The jacket fits on the small side of 46 (mostly because of theslim shoulders) and would also fit a 44. For your reference, I wear XS in Rick Owens, 44 in newer CCP stuff. I'd say I'm in between 44 and 46 - I could wear this jacket with a slim LUC sweater underneath eventhough it was quite tight - meaning the jacket will work quite well for a 46 wearing a T-Shirt underneath. A 44 could wear the jacket as well, because of the slim shoulder cut - definitely not roomy on a 44.

I was lucky to place a custom order for this piece in black at the store "darklands". The owner of darklands was so forthcoming to order a total of 4 pieces, so I could save additional custom order fees. Needless to say, the black version of the jacket sold out quite fast. Besides darklands, I only know of one store in Japan that stocked this jacket - of course the pricing is through the roof over there....

Condition is 9/10 (only "defect" is that the edges of the garment already "rolled up" - part of the aesthetic and unavoidable because of the cotton material)

Retailed new for 728 EUR

Will let the jacket go for 500>>>470>>>sold incl. EMS shipping & tracking

Paypal only.

Jacket will be sent with original m.a+ packaging and tags.

Edited by o-.O