tate + yoko - the official thread

TATE + YOKO

Hello all!

We had a few people inquiring about how our D# jeans fit. Our fit model is wearing a size 31 in the D# N-01 Straight Leg One-Wash Indigo Selvedge Denim. Find these on sale now for only $229 only at www.tateandyoko.com

Buy Now: http://tateandyoko.c...edge-denim.html

wN1kal.jpg

CVSfOl.jpg

XS3LKl.jpg

Edited by Tate + Yoko Staff

Hey Alex,

So I'm sure you guys are super busy right now but, I e-mailed you a earlier this week about maybe getting the measurements for a size 24 & 25 woman's power stretch skinny? Didn't see a size chart and was getting ready to order.

TIA

Yup not a problem. I'll get you measurements first thing tomorrow

Edited by TATE + YOKO

From the HWDC Round 2 2013/2015 thread:

The offers, discounts and prizes just keep on rolling........

Tate & Yoko

T&Y are offering a 10% discount to anyone wishing to purchase jeans weighing in at 17oz or above from their web store. To take advantage of this generous offer please enter the code TYHWDC2 upon purchasing. T&Y stock an extensive range of Naked and Famous, The Flat Head, Kamikaze Attack, Paul Rose and Studio D'Artisan denim, all of which is contest worthy.

What we currently have in stock:

Naked & Famous Denim Skinny Guy Elephant 2 (22oz)

Naked & Famous Denim Weird Guy Elephant 2 (22oz)

Naked & Famous Weird Guy Big Slub Selvedge (18oz)

Paulrose Products Slim 17oz Heavy Slub Indigo

Paulrose Products Heritage 17oz Heavy Slub Indigo

Flat Head 2015 20oz Straight Fit 15th Anniversary

Flat Head 2011 20oz Slim Straight 15th Anniversary

Studio D'Artisan D1546 Special Heavy 21oz

Studio D'Artisan D1558 18oz Slim Tapered

Studio D'Artisan D1585 21oz Relaxed Straight

Kamikaze Attack Limited Edition 20oz Deep Indigo Slim Straight

Code will also apply to any heavyweight denim that comes in between now and March 1st.

Edited by TATE + YOKO

post soak theyre 17.6oz if they shrink a good 10%. also unless its the old collab which is probably already worn there is no more new collab remember?

so its counted as 17.6oz? qualify to enter? since before soak is 16oz

post soak theyre 17.6oz if they shrink a good 10%. also unless its the old collab which is probably already worn there is no more new collab remember?

You're confusing me. The 16 oz pair that was available for pre-order not too long ago have already arrived and been shipped? I was under the impression T+Y hadn't received that order from TFH.

Whoa, whoa, whoa…cancelled? Are you sure you read cancelled? I remember reading that "there will be no more collaborations with The Flat Head" but I assumed that applied to potential future projects with the brand. I feel as though there'd be a lot more people speaking up about refunds for the pre-order if that were the case. Furthermore, the jeans and the flannel were put into production quite a while ago; could an order that large and store specific just be cancelled weeks before delivery?

Yeah...can't find it right now..mybe not cancelled but forgot to produce or something...and tehy offered full refund on the pre-ordered pairs or to switch to the N&F x Momotaro collab...you will find it if you look for it.

edit: there you go

xxx~*LIK DIS IF U CRY EVERTIM*~xxx

I'll probably go for the refund then wait till my pair is a bit more faded.

H1Onz.jpg

so yeah...cancelled :P

Edited by beautiful_FrEaK

Yeah...can't find it right now..mybe not cancelled but forgot to produce or something...and tehy offered full refund on the pre-ordered pairs or to switch to the N&F x Momotaro collab...you will find it if you look for it.

edit: there you go

so yeah...cancelled :P

That's seriously disappointing news and not something I would have expected to occur.

what happened?

Do Tate + Yoko and The Flat Head still have an amicable relationship, or do I have to resort to shopping for jeans online again?

I won't elaborate out of respect for all parties involved.

We'll still be carrying The Flat Head.. but like I said, no more collaborations with them unfortunately.

I also need to know about your return/exchange policy....I received the dog shirt as a gift and need to exchange for a bigger size. The site says there's a small but I'm not sure if your site is accurate due to the update.

PLease get back to me and let me know what steps need to be taken.

Thanks