tate + yoko - the official thread

TATE + YOKO

Naked & Famous Skinny Guy Hemp Blend Selvedge -

[link]

$165. sizes 27-36

taow7r.jpg

This selvedge denim contains 30% hemp. Hemp is a natural fibre that is said to have been cultivated for over 10,000 years. In Japan, hemp is still used to make robs for Buddhist monks and loincloths for Sumo wrestlers.

The hemp yarn in the jean is left natural and unbleached which gives the surface a beautiful brownish cast

The "Skinny Guy" is a straight leg that's slim throughout the entire jean. Medium rise.

13oz selvedge denim

70% cotton, 30% hemp

Japanese fabric

Made in Canada

Naked & Famous Skinny Guy Wax Coated Stretch -

[link]

$140. sizes 27-36

98ez6e.jpg

Coated with wax which is then baked into the surface of the fabric which gives it a nice luxe shine.

If you wear these jeans hard, you'll get wear patterns in the coating which will create a beautiful contrast of shine and matte surface appearance.

The "Skinny Guy" is a straight leg that's slim throughout the entire jean. Medium rise.

Weight: 12oz

98% cotton, 2% elastane

Japanese fabric

Made in Canada

Naked & Famous Skinny Guy Broken Twill Greencast Selvedge -

[link]

$155. sizes 28-36

2ps3n94.jpg

A great dark indigo alternative for the upcoming warm weather! Indigo dye with a greencast which will provide a vintage fade with a green tint. The denim is strong but soft, and uses a broken twill construction which gives it smooth but textured look.

Greencast Indigo

13.5oz selvedge denim

100% cotton

Japanese fabric

Made in Canada

Edited by TATE + YOKO

Now up!

The Flat Head 2015 20oz Straight Fit 15th Anniversary, Limited Edition Model

[LINK]

erz8ky.jpg

Japan-only exclusive, special edition jean that was made to commemorate The Flat Head's 15th anniversary. Heavyweight 20oz raw selvedge denim with the signature Flat Head arcuates in overlapping white and red thread.

20oz unsanforized (shrink-to-fit) selvedge denim fabric

Rope dyed indigo

Cowhide leather patch

Cotton stitch thread

Blue chambray-lined back pockets

Hidden selvedge coin pocket

Button Fly

Flat Head donut button

Hidden rivets

Flat Head arcuates in white/red

Made in Japan

Edited by TATE + YOKO

is the leg opening measurement accurate on the size 34 SDA 106 at 8.4? It makes that much of a jump from a size 32 at 7.75? Just curious bc i want a pair of SDA something terribly but cant seem to find any cut that would work well with me.

is the leg opening measurement accurate on the size 34 SDA 106 at 8.4? It makes that much of a jump from a size 32 at 7.75? Just curious bc i want a pair of SDA something terribly but cant seem to find any cut that would work well with me.

Hi Chris, measurement on the leg opening is accurate. What kind of cut are you looking for? PM or e-mail me!

Studio D'artisan 9546 Zip Hoodie in Black - $225

[link]

330e3pf.jpg

fxezqq.jpg

qq691l.jpg

Beautiful heavyweight hoodie with a printed thermal lining that will keep you nice and toasty during those cold days.

Chain-stitch hand embroidered Studio D’Artisan pig logo

Thermal waffle knit interior

Double zip YKK zippers

Ribbed hem and cuffs

Back neck-V

100% Loop wheeled cotton

Made in Japan

Edited by TATE + YOKO

Hi. Does anyone have any fit pics or fade pics of the 32 oz denim? I'm seriously thinking of getting a pair--although it's probably suicide to get them when you live in Texas, even in the most ideal of conditions. Still...Wow.

Hi. Does anyone have any fit pics or fade pics of the 32 oz denim? I'm seriously thinking of getting a pair--although it's probably suicide to get them when you live in Texas, even in the most ideal of conditions. Still...Wow.

Not too sure if anyone's had them long enough to get good evo pics. They were released only a few weeks ago. Shinobi took some fit pics which you can see here: http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php?/topic/45039-naked-famous-denim/page__view__findpost__p__2685309

The long awaited return of the N&F Selvedge Chino in both the Weird Guy and Slim Guy fits! A 5 pocket chino with red line selvedge. Great colour, luster, and a soft texture and a nice all year long weight makes this a must have.

Naked & Famous Weird Guy Selvedge Chino - $150 - [link]

2h4diq0.jpg

The Naked & Famous "Weird Guy" is a slim fit that tapers from the knee down. Medium-low rise.

Beige

13oz selvedge chino fabric

100% cotton

Japanese fabric

Made in Canada

Naked & Famous Slim Guy Selvedge Chino - $150 - [link]

ostzwh.jpg

The Naked & Famous "Slim Guy" is a regular straight leg fit. Medium rise.

Beige

13oz selvedge chino fabric

100% cotton

Japanese fabric

Made in Canada

Edited by TATE + YOKO

Restocked on the Skinny Guy Deep Indigo Selvedge in all sizes! 28-38.

Naked & Famous Skinny Guy Deep Indigo Selvedge - $170 - [link]

34eruy8.jpg

Super rigid, deep indigo denim

15oz sanforized indigo denim

Exposed coin pocket selvedge

100% cotton

Japanese fabric

Made in Canada

fx57d3.jpg

14qr03.jpg

Edited by TATE + YOKO

Any chance you know when that's coming in? I'll be in Montreal over Easter Weekend and if my N&FxDutil customs haven't arrived yet I might be able to convince myself (and my wife) that I need another pair of jeans...

Posted · Hidden by wax, March 1, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by wax, March 1, 2012 - No reason given

I've noticed you guys have had some stock in releases done like last year. Any chance you will ever get the Houndstooth denim, ever?

I'm not sure we have any more of those, but I can check for you. do you know your size in the weird guy?

not sure we have any more of those, but I can check for you. What's your size in the Weird Guy?

Normally a 30, but I've heard quite a few things about the fabric, that it doesn't stretch and give that much so I'm guessing maybe a 31. I have big thighs like 11.8in so normally 30s are ok. I guess it would depend though.

Normally a 30, but I've heard quite a few things about the fabric, that it doesn't stretch and give that much so I'm guessing maybe a 31. I have big thighs like 11.8in so normally 30s are ok. I guess it would depend though.

Just checked- we're sold out. If I remember correctly it was pretty limited- 140-150 pairs?