tg's craft corner

tg76

give tg a grade  

356 members have voted

1. 1. give tg a grade

• A+
    • F

Hey Tg, just go into your photobucket options and make the album public, seems a bit easier. Jeans fit rool nice!

PS: No problem Keri, can you pick me up some duty free fags on the way through

PS: No problem Keri, can you pick me up some duty free fags on the way through
What's your brand????? We are about to get taxed $1 per pack of cigarettes on top of sales tax and everything else, to "better the education system" (if they weren't so busy letting the richer districts hoard their moneys, there wouldn't even be an issue). Grrr hate the damn taxman.

and TG, just saw the pics of the fit, and I really like it, since andrew isn't making any more gally jeans right now, you should make me some.

thefit.jpg

this is what they fit like after one day, i dont really like them ...getting back into my apc's now i felt so unfaithfull to them all day.

awesome. i do concur on the stitching on the back pockets though but thats just my preference. the fit is great!!

DDML: superfutureNZ still goes to andewhall!

tg i love the look personally, but of course i wouldn't know how comfy they were seeing as how i'm not the one in them...how come you and hap always have the coolest WAYWT pictures? good job all in all, keep putting out good stuff.

tg i love the look personally, but of course i wouldn't know how comfy they were seeing as how i'm not the one in them...how come you and hap always have the coolest WAYWT pictures? good job all in all, keep putting out good stuff.

yeah ande is king and im a mere princess

i actually like the fit better now, they have softened up and aint so abrassive. i just have to wear longer tops to cover an ugly tattoo on my hip that they dont quite cover.

that far south of the equator, water flows up your taps.
aparently water flushes the other way? always forget to check when im in the nth.

the harsh clarity of newzealand light possibly has more to do with photos than the water anyways.... and a healthy dose of vanity

Awwww thanks Tweedles, I missed this the other day.

TG these are awesome, worn over footless 80's print leggings?

I knew someone would be asking for pic's......and it was highly likely to be CheapMoFo.....arrrrrhahahaha