DRKSHDW grosgrain jacket L, APC NS 31 ripped dior denim, DRKSHDW cords

metaabuse

For sale! Make me an offer! I'm moving across the country in two weeks and I want to get these items $$$$$$OLD! Prices do not include shipping from gorgeous Calgary, Alberta. Message me or post if you want to make an offer, get a shipping quote, need more pictures or more measurements.

DRKSHDW grosgrain jacket in tagged size large. Fits totally typical for Rick Owens, super long slender sleeves, high shoulders, high armpits, etc. Really gorgeous piece, has a nice sheen to it, but not as much as shown in the photo. Has been worn out a couple times, but just hasn't seen enough use for me to justify holding onto it. Looks brand new. Purchased from Holt Renfrew around 2008-2009, originally retailed for ~$600, asking $OLD

2dalqnk.jpg

APC New Standard tagged size 31. Unhemmed, unwashed, worn for a week or so. Very light fading around pocket area and around crotch, less than the photo indicates. Missing a couple stitches at the bottom of the right back pocket (as pictured). Denim still has plenty of sheen, little bit of creasing around knees and folds at the hem, but nothing a quick iron won't fix. Retails for $175 from APC, asking $100.

2rxz6ds.jpg

Dior Homme MIJ 19cm Indigo tagged size 30. Beat to hell and washed once. Lots of great fading all over the place, only issue is that the crotch is FUCKED. The denim is gorgeous, but they are in need of serious repair. I would love to fix these and wear them again, but my legs got too big from biking for me to wear them, which was the source of the crotch problem in the first place. Buy them and fix them, or cut them up and sell little Dior denim repair kits if you care to do so. I'm asking $50OBO for the pair.

If interested I have a pair of black ones, same size that have a very similar crotch problem that have seen even more abuse.

wk85l.jpg

1494ltc.jpg

DRKSHDW cords tagged size 32. Nice faded fatigue green color, typical fit and details. Have seen a fair amount of wear, though they definitely have plenty of life left. One of the thigh darts has popped out, though it's a really easy fix if you have access to a sewing machine. Asking $50OBO.

2u6n4aq.jpg

10ykhar.jpg

Gitman Vintage coral oxford tagged size large. Great shirt, really nice chalky white buttons. Worn once for an hour, too short for me. Has a small stain on the sleeve that was there when I bought it that may come out with cleaning, or not! You take the gamble, or just buy it and dye it. Retails for $150+, asking $50OBO

23uzlo2.jpg

5n7ofn.jpg

Edited by metaabuse