robbie

Out in Left Field (1/1/2012-1/1/2013)

30bb856a.jpg

Thinking about giving them a wash today. Hanging out with jack can get messy.

Thought I should do a 6 month update. I think they'll get a wash today too. They've had a cold soak and one wash to this point. I'll post "post" wash pics later...

DSC01480.jpg

DSC01483.jpg

DSC01482.jpg

DSC01484.jpg

DSC01485.jpg

Didn't end up washing them yesterday. Was thinking this morning that it's really too bad that many of the people in this contest don't post updates.

I'm one of those who hasn't posted updates and I'm sorry for it. These move in and out of my rotation as it gets warmer out and the fly buttons fall off. I'll get some pictures up sooner than later.

yeah same here. sorry. I have camera full of pictures, but have not had time to export resize and upload and post. But all the people not in the contest are making up for us losers not posting. ;)

Just wanted to say I've been looking at the LF Duck Chinos for a while and was super curious how they'd look after some wear. They look gorgeous and some of the photos it's hard to believe they're not denim. Nice work, keep it up.

gave my pants their first machine wash last night.

I can't seem to capture the correct colour when taking pics.

they are much closer to the colours in my last post above.

IMG_7295.jpg

IMG_7298.jpg

took a short trip to boulder, co and the surrounding mountains. my buddy and i took the lesser-used hiway 36 across kansas.

we paused at this marker:

7173652631_555a606bb9_z.jpg

rocky mountain national park. my camera blows so i couldn't really capture the grandeur.

7173654655_e036eb4b98_z.jpg

did a touristy thing and took a gondola ride up a small mtn.

7358889184_ef5a598dbb_z.jpg

happy little bear lake

7173658981_ef7c389b36_z.jpg

the pants are beat. prob. have to wash soon

7173660335_c85ee99d48_z.jpg

here's my around 6mo update. haven't been wearing these everyday like the first few months, cause well I got tired of rocking the same pants everyday. But they still get about 4-5 wears a week now.

7174574665_05c684ed53_b.jpg7174516295_a4eb7ef0e2_b.jpg7359752124_45f66e0269_b.jpg7174521777_cd63fdb8c7_b.jpg7359705882_1d61220385_b.jpg7174485815_e05836b978_b.jpg7174495703_7f77d0600a_b.jpg7359717732_e8bd0783f9_b.jpg

Edited by NoSecretsBetweenSailors

^ great pics nosecrets.

looks like fun kansas. I can't wait for some more time out of the city this summer.

Guest lottiboi

Alright here is my monthly update, I will be off without a computer though for a while so my next update will probably be a month and a half, no washes just wear, the last picture is a little darker than real life, second to last is closest

fntx1.jpg

sgtibr.jpg

24pbhub.jpg

alhi7p.jpg

2njk1e1.jpg

nice character on those NoSecretsBetweenSailors, they look real old, what kind of camera did you shoot those on? lottiboi real nice abrasions, I love the combination of indigo and canvas,it wears the indigo real hard because of the abrasiveness, the texture of the canvas makes the different indigo hues pop out of the film. It would be cool to make a poster of everyones's chinos like a big patchwork quilt. C

Had a music filled evening last night. me and my plugs.

7428272374_d93f616cf3_z.jpg

my friends and their band project h. progressive, improvisatory funk. that bass player is a bad mother.

7428273446_5188f1ea8a_z.jpg

on to the best rock show i've been to in a long time - the flaming lips - wayne coynes is a freaking rock star!

7428274668_eeb34737b1_z.jpg

7428269492_60def1cb9d_z.jpg

7428268448_d89b07c655_z.jpg

a stellar show celebrating the 100th anniversary of the venue - liberty hall

I guess I haven't been to a show in a while... we use to hold up lighters... now I guess it's cell phone videos...

i thought the same thing. i get the photos with the phone, but people recording the whole thing? kinda off-putting.

I guess I haven't been to a show in a while... we use to hold up lighters... now I guess it's cell phone videos...

I'm surprised no-ones thought of bringing out a "lighter app" for smart phones :D

I'm surprised no-ones thought of bringing out a "lighter app" for smart phones :D

:rolleyes::D

7444092152_cfbd42532e_z.jpg

Took jack for a walk today.

Duck.

bf42279e.jpg

Swingin'

c07e7fee.jpg

Home.

1380ba9f.jpg

Been wearing my other left field ducks lately as the contest pair is too beat up for golf course dress code.

I have been, well, I have been taking a bit of break from pants in lieu of shorts. I really don't want to spontaneously combust.

tumblr_m68o6v3za71qd5balo1_500.png

And it still isn't the hottest part of the day yet : (

How old is Jack mister H I might have an old Left Field kids tee for him from back in the day. Cute boy by the way, I have a 6 year old girl. C

_DSC_6555.jpg

Crappy picture, but we finally had some reasonable weather where I could wear pants.

Christian - he's just over one year old but he wears clothes big enough for a two year old. A shirt would be awesome. He'd wear it with pride.

cool man it's a great when they start to talk and show personality, i will go digging thru the crates pm me your details.

my "enzimed" pair is looking pretty good for being previously treated. some decent creases and fades.