Out in Left Field (1/1/2012-1/1/2013)

robbie

Well an update tonight as my pants just were getting so dirty I had to wash them off a bit. I didn't machine wash, but just a 1/2 soak. Pants are currently getting some fresh air to dry and I should have some results tomorrow...

Starting off. Heavy smell of indigo.

DSC00477.jpg

after 1/2 hour

DSC00481.jpg can't see the bottom. Water is only maybe 2 -3 inches deep....

I took some measurements before and now after... I used a yard stick to do the before and a cloth for the after so it might be slightly off but pretty close.

I had a pair labeled 34.

Before:

waist 36

Inseam 37

Leg Op 8 3/4

Ft rise 11 3/4

BK rise 16 1/2

After:

waist 34

Inseam 35

Leg Op 8 3/4

Ft rise 11 1/2

BK rise 15 1/2

Lost 2 inches in the inseam, 1 in the in the waist and one in the back rise.

I'd imagine a little more as we go along.

I did lose my double roll... not it's just a one roll.

I also reinforced a button or two on the fly...

Are these the new "narrower" versions? Have the measurements been updated to reflect the changes?

I see all the size are available again.

from christian to me when asked about fit difference

"nothing dramatic on the changes but I just checked the specs on the 32 and they are an inch narrower in the knee and and 6/8 on the thigh on the round, not flat measurements. thanks, Christian"

glad i decided to check this thread out. really nice seeing all progress and all the pairs.

now i really want a pair. cant decide whether indigo or black. indigo because of the fades. and black so i can wear them at work.

Edited by ADDIC

glad i decided to check this thread out. really nice seeing all progress and all the pairs.

now i really want a pair. cant decide whether indigo or black. indigo because of the fades. and black so i can wear them at work.

Might be easier to decide this: Blacks are all soldout..i think

hey all. oakstreet bootmakers opened up it's own brick-and-mortar shop last week - in addition to being oakstreet's flagship spot, it's also first store to carry to engineered garments, post o'alls and left field (!) in chicago. arcarsenal and i stopped by the grand opening last night to gawk at some goods, and enjoy the free booze and smells.

nLKgWl.jpg

Por7kl.jpg

sqCZAl.jpg

Uw9eql.jpg

FxLial.jpg

iLbe0l.jpg

they have the black LF ducks in stock - which was great to see. but thought to change it up and snap the jawnz:

B3Y3Gl.jpg

peeping some EG:

Ui1nvl.jpg

indigo ducks x arc's warehouses:

ChZN9l.jpg

bonus pic for all the lover boys out there:

z45rZl.jpg

if you dig these, i'll be tumblin' a full photo set later this weekend.

Edited by mapz

Is it me or does anyone else find it hard to focus on the thread with these AA ads, wow. fades coming along nice, and ducks getting a good beating. Nice to see just like the old work wear used to get! C

seriously, the entire forum is NSFW these days.

If you're using Chrome or Firefox, look up AdBlock Plus. Free and gets rid of almost all ads on all websites. I'm always amazed by how cluttered and annoying the internet is when I use a different browser or computer.

starting fourth month of five day a week wear. starting to see some fades. unfortunately my camera skills cannot capture what's happening :wacko:

7031915289_1afb616ee6_z.jpg

ate at an amazing kansas city bbq joint last night - i'd put arthur bryant's is in the top 20 of anyplace. went to a comedy show after.

6885818786_9a51e68db3_z.jpg

7031914785_1565ce0ec8.jpg

i ate it all ;)

6885817864_6efc2f6c8d_z.jpg

saw adam carolla. pretty funny dude, if you like his kinda schtick.

6885819712_0b9b499e15_z.jpg

6885819862_e2cd7e4e67_z.jpg

these assholes from my town were protesting. they've been active about 25 years. at some point i was able to not see them, but when they are in another city picketing something i was attending, it was hard to look past.

7031916961_1f98105560_z.jpg

6885820836_199d09ebb9_z.jpg

despite these idiots my friend and i had a great time.