supertalk6
robbie

Out in Left Field (1/1/2012-1/1/2013)

Thank f*ck the rise is low or I would have had to have a pair.

Wait, seriously? If 10.75" rise on a pair of 31" waist is "low", then what the hell is not low?

Fre$co, send me a PM! We'd love to have you.

And I don't think the rise is low at all. Feels much higher than any pants I've worn recently (Roy and Cone, Roy Originals, LVC 66, PBJ 007, etc). I'm 6'3 and they work fine.

Fre$co, send me a PM! We'd love to have you.

And I don't think the rise is low at all. Feels much higher than any pants I've worn recently (Roy and Cone, Roy Originals, LVC 66, PBJ 007, etc). I'm 6'3 and they work fine.

Yeah, gotta say the rise doesn't feel low at all. Mid maybe, but my size 31s feels as high as my warehouse 1000xx, which isn't low.

great work organising this robbie and andrew, nice to see the very underrated left field getting in on this. haven't personally handled a pair before but they look like a top notch product. have always been interested in their products (they look like they make one hell of a chino), so i will be following this closely. regrettable i cannot be in this due to the eternal contest but good luck guys!

Just ordered my black cone selvedge ducks. Bit gutted I couldn't get the indigo but so be it. I am in....

Alright guys! Our list is up! Some of us have already received our pants, but by now they should at least be on route. I'm getting more and more excited by the day for this competition. In our ranks we have California, Nebraska, Canada, Virginia, Maryland, Europe, etc. I'm glad we have some diversity. I'm sure there will be a lot to see.

Nice!

you guy's still got a space for one more? I could rock these at work :)

Great contest, best of luck with it. Lovely-looking pants.

Very interested in the evolution - that indigo canvas crocks like a bastard! You're going to have a lot of blue sofas.

Alright guys! Our list is up! Some of us have already received our pants, but by now they should at least be on route. I'm getting more and more excited by the day for this competition. In our ranks we have California, Nebraska, Canada, Virginia, Maryland, Europe, etc. I'm glad we have some diversity. I'm sure there will be a lot to see.

I'm glad to see that Europe gets equal billing with Maryland and Nebraska! :)

So are we buying our own pairs? there isn't a special contest pair right? I actually just got a pair of the indigo's and got them back from being hemmed too. Thinking bout joining in

Hi guys, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but we only have space for 10. Robbie and I would love to have everyone involved, but when we spoke with Christian we settled on the number 10.

looks really good! and great alternative to the 5 pocket jean....

*edit* just saw the contest list - guess I'll just work on my eternals haha...will be following this.

Edited by ninja07

kansas in the mix. can't wait for my pair in black. like mikecch said, i can wear these to work.

first contest for me, so i'm stoked.

Just curious: How much stiffer are these than the organic duck chinos? I've got a pair of those in a 36, very comfortable if not too loose. In retrospect, should have gone with a smaller size :/

pretty darn stiff. they come unwashed unlike the other ones so there is a pretty nice starchy feel to them in the beginning. i've worn mine about 4 times they're barely getting softer. i also sized down one from my caramel size, per Christians advice.

Edited by arcarsenal

ready and waiting....

damn, I'm mad I slept on this. Would be easy for me to wear since I would have worn these as school pants. Well, good luck to all! I'll be following this thread.

yeah. a bummer i couldn't hop on this - but it's all good! will be following this closely and look forward to the updatez.