Out in Left Field (1/1/2012-1/1/2013)

robbie

tumblr_m0800kwKrQ1qd5balo1_500.png

stumbled upon some funk the past few days at work. Some of that is dust, some is paint. some is petrified (?) sugar.

I've been busy working a re-model of a sister store. (can't emember if I said that already or not) mostly a lot of cleaning and gettting gross. It's done a number on me, and on my pants.

Can't believe we're already 2 months into this thing!

Any updates guys?

Edited by robbie

pants were still damp today, so I stayed the course with Left Field and wore my other ducks.

IMG_6764.jpg

my basketball season is over. we were knocked out of the playoffs on Tuesday night. I'm going to give it up for a while, to spend more time with Jack. Been doing it for 10 years, 2 teams every year coaching both the Jr. and Sr. teams. It's time for a break. Almost got tossed out of our last game.

hey all. just got home from rehearsing with one of the top 10 !baddest! tenor players in the world, donny mccaslin.

doing a gig with him tomorrow night. short video clip of rehearsal and a pic of the ducks.

6799208324_707c2b538b_z.jpg

also, the drummer jim white is a mother!

awesome stuff, kansas. pants are looking really nice! those are the black ones right? I think that right there is evidence that the owners of the black pairs have nothing to worry about.

Looking great everyone. I'm doing about 5 days a week in them and just not seeing some of the fading like others are having...? I'm sure I"ll get there, but nothing dramatic yet....

I'll try to post some updates this weekend...

hi guys, have not updated in a while. been really busy with work. managed to snap some pics on my trip up north to check on one of my project sites.

waiting for the train to arrive

6802940872_c478c2359c_z.jpg

i've only been wearing 2 pairs of indigoes and they've been staining my filson bag

6802940874_8097be0089_z.jpg

i worked on the design of one of the penthouse interiors in the apartment blocks behind which overlooks the pool and courtyard

6949089579_1a0bc0a78f_z.jpg

one of the interior walls of the apartment

6949089583_88bc4755c9_z.jpg

some random pics....headed off to the central area after that to work around

6802915884_8a741c0a57_z.jpg

6949089589_0ec7ac858b_z.jpg

then some shopping

6802915882_7ac3ece4d0_z.jpg

6949089599_36347337c1_z.jpg

there was a tokyo street fair in the building, can't wait for my trip to japan next week!

6949089591_766723e11a_z.jpg

and a last fit pic

6803099326_44a38d0f95_z.jpg

Edited by ninja07

March Update...

I got a free screening to The Lorax today at City Walk and took the family...

IMG_0521.jpg

I was not expecting this many people.... the line was huge

IMG_0511.jpg

I didn't think I'd get in with all these people.

IMG_0516.jpg

IMG_0514.jpg

City Walk is a crazy place visually...

IMG_0520.jpg

I think this was my first 3-D film since the 80's...

IMG_0525.jpg

Lot's of advertising inside the theater...

IMG_0528.jpg

Didn't have lunch there at City Walk but did walk a round a bit....

IMG_0535.jpg

IMG_0536.jpg

Saw Captain America's bike in the parking lot when we left...

IMG_0538.jpg

ninja i'm a fan of that EG shirt - nicely done. i'm also liking that interior wall - what was the inspiration for that?

a little update on my end from yesterday:

5iHdFl.jpg

details:

5Y42Fl.jpg

Xr6ECl.jpg

and sure why not, some food:

Ut3Pul.jpg

think i'm going to have to do a wash pretty soon. bike with no fenders = mud kicked up all over the place. they're still going strong, otherwise.

If I can ever re-re-re-figure out sufu, I'll upload a few pictures I took. But I couldn't use my photobucket a month ago, so I had to switch to imageshack. And now it seems to not like my imageshack links, either. But I did spend 20 minutes trying to get it working. It's the thought that counts, right?

Thanks Christian . Mine are feeling warm now as well! I took some pics the other day but they came out way too light so I will attempt some more this weekend. Cold wash coming sometime soon but I hemmed already so need to be cautious .

Had to transplant a back pocket button to the fly. Pants are coming along alright. Fading most around pockets and around the belt line. about 2.5 months wear, 2 shower rinses.

IMG_0399.jpg

IMG_0397.jpg

IMG_0403.jpg

IMG_0402.jpg

IMG_0401.jpg

IMG_0400.jpg

Edited by surly

those are the black ones, no? i'm a little confused.

looking good, just thought that it was exclusively the indigo ones. reread the title....