Out in Left Field (1/1/2012-1/1/2013)

robbie

Congrats misterh! Well deserved victory. This was a great contest to be a part of. Again I really enjoyed seeing everyones updates and hope to keep seeing them pop up here and there in the future.

I have not had a moment yet. But I would like to see everyones inside fades. I know my pants show signs of it. Being indigo weft and warp I bet some of you guys have some wear to share.

Sorry for the delay, been banging out samples for the shows. Just want to thank everyone again for sharing your personal journey in a pair of Left Field chinos. Ninja it was a damn close call, but had to pick 3. It would be interesting to do something like in Smoke where someone takes a picture every day at the same corner at the same time in the same town and compiles 365 days of photos. It would make an interesting coffee table book. Well just because the contest is over doesn't mean the thread has to be. Lots of friends made here in this corner of cyber space so keep it up! Who knows maybe another one down the pipeline. To those that have one, finally got your GC figured out, and sending off tonight. signing off for now. Christian

So for whatever reason when I tried to change the password on my other account it stopped working. The mods still haven't gotten back to me..... But whatever here are some pictures of the inside fades.

2m6px08.jpg

29pzz2v.jpg

Got some holes yo

2qsuzhz.jpg

Had to stop carrying my phone in my pocket ha

5dt9h5.jpgGreat contest everyone! misterh just killed it!!! I for one, would not be opposed to a round two Left field contest. I think it would be interesting to every few months post an update if you continue wearing your chinos. Like a wear are they now... hah punny. Anyways thanks Christian, Drew, and Robbie, this has been a rocking thread!

Left is the green cone chelsea and right is the nisshinbo mills greaser. They are both distinct which is quite cool if you ask me.

mwuwep.jpg

2e67nsp.jpg

this green is pretty crazy I am very curious to see how it fades

x3eb2p.jpg

Pocket bags on the greasers are a great detail

kbejvn.jpg

shitty fit pics first is the chelsea I sized down 1 to 29 and on the greasers I went TTS with a 30

sf810j.jpg

152faeu.jpg

• 1 month later...