Out in Left Field (1/1/2012-1/1/2013)

robbie

Think those are his cigar cap-toes....

Sorry dkatz - you were obv. not talking about the Alden's. : )

I was referring to the way the calf-area of his pants are faded, ostensibly due to wearing boots, or having monster-calves!

I have mostly monster calfs. A little ashamed of them. So I try and cover them up with sweet kicks.

But about these pants. Lets talk about them.

lottiboi's are pretty amazing looking. Front runner for me.

ADH92 pants look pretty good to me as well. Wish the pictures we not so blown out. Would love to see all the repair work done to them.

misterh carried this thread. Constant updates and a fine looking pair of pants in the end.

Top three for me.

Kansas is your crotch blow out from bike riding? Holy moly. Dedication. You have four huge holes in those things. Unless you got them all at once you were going outside a confident man. " They'll hold for another day."

My thighs really bulked up from all the regular running I was doing. That area became so threadbare that I patched, but things went to hell and the holes got worse. Wore them out until a few weeks back. Just kept my damn legs closed. : )

Guest lottiboi

I have to say, misterh really went above and beyond at every aspect of this competition! Kudos kudos kudos. Kansas the fading on those black ones looks great, way more than what I thought would be possible, it is kind of strange how they look indigo in those pictures. I have had fun with all of this, definitely feeling a round two some time! Thanks everyone for rocking out. Thanks Robbie and Drew for organizing and doing what nobody else has the time/patience for. Of course Christian thanks for making such an awesome product, and you are much to generous with the prizes! Such a cool dude!

Christian has decided, and here are the results

1st place - - MISTER H !

2nd place - - Lotti boi !

3rd place - I hate brian williams !

He'll be contacting the winners via email about their prizes.

Thanks again to all of our participants, it's been a great contest.

So glad you guys helped us make it happen.

-rF

Edited by robbie

thank you everyone for the kind words, and thanks again to Robbie, ADH92 and Christian.

I'm looking forward to beating up some more left field gear.

441_zps48c327b9.jpeg

p12_zpsb9d1fce5.jpeg

p5_zps5e9914b8.jpeg

p6_zps3f8df3c4.jpeg

p3_zps45f5ecbd.jpeg

p1_zpsd4793771.jpeg

p9_zps9ece94c7.jpeg

more pics.

I'd love to see some more shots of the other pants if anyone is interested in posting.

Edited by misterh

congrats to all the winners! my top 3 picks as well.

misterh - a clear winner that really glued the thread together

lottiboi - lovely fades! and i remember you first posted about sitting around and look what you got your pants into after!

ihbw - very stylish fit always and nice turned out in the end

And lastly thanks to robbie and adh92 for organising, and most of all to Christian for these and also the bandanna.

i really enjoyed all the updates from everyone no matter how much they posted its always nice to see someone in the same pair of pants as what i'm wearing.