Out in Left Field (1/1/2012-1/1/2013)

robbie

Great picts Ihbw, wish i had a little boy to deck out in cowboy and sick vintage clothes, I have a little girl who is cool as hell though, just got a Blondie Barbie from her Dad for her birthday and we hung out watching old youtube videos as Blondie Barbie lip synched along

Thanks guys. They are both pretty rad. I look forward to them growing up and watching them grow into the people they will become. And sorely miss the days that they would sleep on my chest, and were learning to crawl, walk, talk, etc..

I would love to have a little girl. Maybe in a few years. But we are all at least 9 months away from having one i guess.

its been a while, got really busy with work which means i’m hardly on sufu for much. Been wearing the chinos about 4 days a week, mostly sitting around in the studio but not as much action as I would like to get them into. but i like the way they are just slowly taking their time to fade off and get more and more comfortable each day. anyway, here’s a quick update at 10 mths, just completed the 5th wash and sun dried them so now its nice and crisp.

8058203319_024926a22e_z.jpg

8058202434_fedf223fd3_z.jpg

8058202963_5d2abc41f7_z.jpg

8058202330_87b3a5c782_z.jpg

and some recent fit pics.

8058202515_be73e2a60c_z.jpg

8058201816_212b87f560_z.jpg

8058202020_74e49b9784_z.jpg

8058202110_dd9eee6335_z.jpg

bonus fit for rnr.

smilefit.jpg

Perfect. I expect nothing less.

this past weekend was thanksgiving weekend in Canada.

some art that Jack made at daycare.

IMG_1560.jpg

had a chance to get out on my own on saturday, which rarely happens, so I did some shopping.

IMG_1563.jpg

this is my most visited vintage store in Toronto.

IMG_1562.jpg

thought this label was cool.

IMG_1565.jpg

I used to visit the USA every summer to try and see as many Phish shows as I could. Magic Hat was always the beer I would try to find right away when I crossed the border. my brother tipped me off that a store near his place was stocking it, so I had to make the trip.

IMG_1564.jpg

A good friend of ours got married yesterday. awesome times with a lot of friends and family that we don't get to see very often. my eighth grade homeroom and math teacher was there, was really interesting chatting with Mrs. Murphy as I am currently teaching the eighth grade.

IMG_1569.jpg

IMG_1570.jpg

this morning jack poked me in the eye when I was playing with him. it wouldn't get better, so I went to the clinic, and it turns out he cut my eyeball with his finger.

IMG_1568.jpg

Edited by misterh

thanks ran. had a poor day capped off by losing my wedding ring. not cool what with my anniversary being tomorrow. on the bright side, the optometrist said my eye was ok, just had to heal and the bandanna arrived today. thanks christian.

Edit: ring found!

Edited by misterh

glad you guys liked the bandannas, let me know if anyone doesn't receive their's(proper english?), NY USPS is so shady I had to duck tape the envelopes because they steal shit out of the side of the envelopes. Nice one James! I'm sure you have been in the dog house for a few days and never a good place. C

xpost from waywd. not the best picture of the pants, but it's what I've got right now.

Spooky Face

AA Chambray

Left Field

White's

Oh yeah, it's me trying to "kick my own ass"

buttz-1.jpg

dog sitting this rainy/wet weekend in toronto.

this has pretty much been my scene.

IMG_7840.jpg

highlight was when I saw a dude wearing selvage on sesame st. I need more highlights.

been trying to take some cool pics, but I have given up. you can catch a glimpse of the knee wear in this one.

Edited by misterh

Here's a little taste of some pictures I've taken over the last few months featuring one of Christian, the man himself. The guy in the barbecue restaurant is Scotty McCreery. He won American Idol but was still in high school. He was enjoying lunch with his baseball team. Hah.

I'm going to be submitting some of these photos for an application to art school. If anyone is willing to give me a few comments via PM I'd appreciate it.

1-3.jpg

1-2.jpg

2-1-1.jpg

3-1-1.jpg

3-2.jpg

4-1-1.jpg

4-2.jpg

6-1-1.jpg

6-2.jpg

7-2.jpg

Edited by ADH92