Out in Left Field (1/1/2012-1/1/2013)

robbie

ducks took some abuse on a 2 night, 3 day canoe trip down the wisconsin river. 25 miles, three fish caught and a pergiee moon later, i'm sore but wish i was still out there.

wlGbDl.jpg

NisKAl.jpg

j3KuJl.jpg

FncUol.jpg

XgKOel.jpg

mXDA1l.jpg

Edited by mapz

Guest lottiboi

Update, been about 4 months of wear, only soaked the cuffs (dog crap :l ) but other than that i think all things are going well!

255i4k5.jpg

vfywz5.jpg

3024ca0.jpg

b5sj1c.jpg

e8jzb7.jpg

2vc97hz.jpg

4tx1ec.jpg

**bonus winchester cathedral in england***

i3ubo8.jpg

ha thanks robbie and misterh. yeah the ducks were perfect for the trip - tough as nails!

edit: i did do hand wash yesterday. i'll post up some pics when they're all dry.

Edited by mapz

970a71d1.jpg

man, if left field would just release some slimmer indigo ducks, i'd be all over them like white on rice. the above fit isn't bad - it's "normal" - but they do appear a little like they'd flap in the breeze if the wind picked up ...

new cut of chinos. indigo this time. beautiful fabric and dye. feels freaking bulletproof.

it is def. a slimmer cut.

sized the same as contest chinos

7178951252_446cb66a27_z.jpg

gonna be hard to not wear these instead of contest piece.

new cut of chinos. indigo this time. beautiful fabric and dye. feels freaking bulletproof.

it is def. a slimmer cut.

sized the same as contest chinos

7178951252_446cb66a27_z.jpg

gonna be hard to not wear these instead of contest piece.

This looks a lot like Weirdguy fit -- is it similar?

Edited by PowerofMyth

thanks christian. yeah we did one of the first canoe runs of the season, so there wen't many people out and a lot of fresh sand bars to choose from.

dig the new spring stuff by the way, almost picked up that navy ivy polo at blue in green a few weeks ago! looked great in person.

beautiful country up there! I was chilling on the rocks next to the E. River yesterday in this dirty little park in S. Williamsburg trying to get a little nature, but def worlds apart. Thanks man! Gordon is one of my favorite people in this industry, super chill and knows his shit as much or more then the Japanese. C

Edited by Left Field

My brother took me to the jays vs rays game last night for my birthday.

The highlight had to be at the bottom of the 9th when Brett Lawrie was called out on strikes he got upset and threw his helmet and the helmet bounced up and hit the ump.

5591cccb.jpg

18191e52.jpg

303882a3.jpg

74ea038f.jpg

5138abc8.jpg

4784c6ac.jpg

Got out of the city today. Drove north west for about an hour to find some nature.

We weren't the only ones. It was tough to find a place to park.

57eb10b2.jpg

This was our destination.

68ee249f.jpg

d17a4564.jpg

Should have taken the warnings that the trails weren't stroller friendly. I ended up carrying the stroller for most of the hike.

8011ab1e.jpg

ebc0e080.jpg

beed713a.jpg

45a8e212.jpg

54451f43.jpg

Dirt.

568bee14.jpg

17758245.jpg

Hey guys! Just got to California yesterday. Going to be in LA for a couple of weeks and then driving across the country with my girlfriend. If any of you LA cats want to eat a burrito or drink something fancy hit me up.

IMG_0028.jpg

Here's me in LF, LF, RRL. The shirt is a one of one that I picked up straight from Christian a few weeks ago. I wish it had gotten picked up for production.

And some update shots of my pair.

IMG_0033.jpg

IMG_0029.jpg

Here's lady.

IMG_0039.jpg

And Pepper and Glen.

IMG_0043.jpg

looking good ADH. interesting about that LF shirt - it's the same fabric used for this shirt i own from taylor stitch (top and bottom picture here). i'm in absolute love with the fabric - from my understanding and conversations with the guys from TS, it's a traditional fabric that is indigo dyed seven times. a wax-like substance is placed on all the negative spaces to create the pattern. love that short sleeve version w/ the button-down collar! have fun on your road trip - looking forward to some cool updates on your end.

Edited by mapz