Out in Left Field (1/1/2012-1/1/2013)

robbie

Thanks guys for the kind words.

killerb - I figured i had to size down one as the listed thigh measurements on my usual sz 30 are just too big for me. The waist and top block stretched out fairly quickly so that's fine

trimhound - it's the indigo union tee from misterfreedom

tumblr_m2631x2v6s1qd5balo1_500.jpg

We went to visit my Grandparents yesterday. It’s hard when your grandparents get older. This could very well be the last time I get to spend any time with my Grandmother. Although that part of it was very sad, it was so great to be with them and to see her. My grandparents mean a lot to me. Growing up we’d visit them or they’d visit us pretty often. They’ve been married almost 62 years. It’s amazing to me, 62 years! They love each other so much.

I took more pictures of our weekend in Oklahoma, but they don't really make any kind of sense.

Edited by robbie

every day! get it on!

i listen to greg proops, and doug benson's doug loves movies,too. how about you?

Every day, as well. I would love if his idea for "AIDS Butler" got made into a show. His is the only podcast I listen to frequently, but I listen to Alison's podcast some, too, and most of the time I catch "This American Life" it's via podcast. I tried to catch his stand-up in Austin last fall, but someone bought a shitload of tickets and then listed them on Stubhub for about triple face value, so I didn't go. Excited that he's started live podcasts again, though. I'd love to see a podcast tour.

ad - the trick is to surrender to the flow. make plans of course, but it's almost certain that they all won't work out. be willing to give up on them and find something else/new to do, which is often where your best experiences/stories will come from.

and also you will have car trouble, accept it deal with it, get back on the road.

On my way to work. My friend spent her lunch break yesterday making my bike colorful and flashy, just like me.

12.jpg

Edited by surly

Looking good mapz.

Took jack to the mall to get some glamour shots taken today. He turns one next weekend. Been spending all my free time lately in front of the computer going through the thousands of photos and videos i've taken, trying to piece together a movie about his first year.

9c111707.jpg

209c59d4.jpg

Didn't really plan this as an update, but going with the family to drop off some goodwill stuff, and bam!

My wife's car get's a flat! I haven't changed a flat in years, but it went pretty smooth. They hide the jack now under the drivers seat...

IMG_0595.jpg

And what caused it? A nail? A screw? no a wrench! And check out what it did to the tire! No simple fix this one. Gotta buy a new tire now!

IMG_0596.jpg

Tiny Donut spare and ready to roll...

IMG_0598.jpg

Dirty, but the pants held up great!

IMG_0599.jpg

made it to the goodwill and looked around a bit too.. Found this cool "Levi's" mug... didn't buy it.

IMG_0601.jpg

IMG_0600.jpg

Guest lottiboi

fadm2t.jpg

33xjw4w.jpg

69na4k.jpg

4 months and 5 days, so far so good i'd say, my sitting down at school on my butt fades have made the back of them almost white edit: no washes or soaks yet

Edited by lottiboi

^yes - i've noticed some have the problem, some don't. some days i'm not 100% comfortable tucking in my shirt because i feel the button fly looks sloppy as fuck. on other days, it lays just right. i've really gone back and forth with it.