Out in Left Field (1/1/2012-1/1/2013)

robbie

Fre$co, send me a PM! We'd love to have you.

And I don't think the rise is low at all. Feels much higher than any pants I've worn recently (Roy and Cone, Roy Originals, LVC 66, PBJ 007, etc). I'm 6'3 and they work fine.

Yeah, gotta say the rise doesn't feel low at all. Mid maybe, but my size 31s feels as high as my warehouse 1000xx, which isn't low.

great work organising this robbie and andrew, nice to see the very underrated left field getting in on this. haven't personally handled a pair before but they look like a top notch product. have always been interested in their products (they look like they make one hell of a chino), so i will be following this closely. regrettable i cannot be in this due to the eternal contest but good luck guys!

Alright guys! Our list is up! Some of us have already received our pants, but by now they should at least be on route. I'm getting more and more excited by the day for this competition. In our ranks we have California, Nebraska, Canada, Virginia, Maryland, Europe, etc. I'm glad we have some diversity. I'm sure there will be a lot to see.

Alright guys! Our list is up! Some of us have already received our pants, but by now they should at least be on route. I'm getting more and more excited by the day for this competition. In our ranks we have California, Nebraska, Canada, Virginia, Maryland, Europe, etc. I'm glad we have some diversity. I'm sure there will be a lot to see.

I'm glad to see that Europe gets equal billing with Maryland and Nebraska! :)

pretty darn stiff. they come unwashed unlike the other ones so there is a pretty nice starchy feel to them in the beginning. i've worn mine about 4 times they're barely getting softer. i also sized down one from my caramel size, per Christians advice.

Edited by arcarsenal

yeah. a bummer i couldn't hop on this - but it's all good! will be following this closely and look forward to the updatez.