Out in Left Field (1/1/2012-1/1/2013)

robbie

http://leftfieldnyc.com/

http://www.leftfieldnyc.net/

Hi there Superfuture,

Along with Left Field NYC we’d like to present the 2012 Left Field NYC Selvedge Duck Chino Contest. As far as we know Superfuture has never been host to a duck chino contest. These are certainly not your average chinos: each pair is made from heavy duty 12 Oz. selvage Cone Mills duck fabric. From pattern to production each pair was produced ethically in the United States. While they’ll wear like a traditional pair of jeans these also have all the choice details we’ve come to expect. They’ve got red-line selvedge, chainstitched details, and chambray pocket bags, but on the other side of things you’ve also got on-seam side pockets, Corozo buttons, and a watch pocket. We’ll really have the best of both worlds: a pant you can wear to the office, on that camping trip, or out to dinner with that special someone :)

Here are a few teaser details:

LF1.jpg

LF2.jpg

LF3.jpg

LF4.jpg

robbie & ADH92

Edited by robbie

Right on guys, happy to be included in this. It's going to be a contest filled (well, 2) for me. Can't wait to see how these are going to break in for us!

More teasin:

2nBnpl.jpg

2QvRAl.jpg

kdBg0l.jpg

Edited by arcarsenal

I'm looking forward to a seeing how these break in with some wear.

Great contest guys, these do look like truly amazing chinos. I wish I could join you guys, but I still have a year to run on the HWDC, I'll certainly be looking forward to updates though, and keeping a close eye on this contest.

Yup. I'm gonna sit this one out but great to see something different come around for the 1st of the year. i'll be checking back often!

wish i could join you robbie and andrew.... i'm with hollow on the phantom s0500xx but i'll keep my eye on this contest....

hopefully there will be a lady joining this contest (i nominate sweapea ^_^)

I'm still going to rock the phantom samurais, just switch off everyday! You and Nicholas can do the same!