railcar fine goods

kayodic

Thanks a lot Steven! I think the 29 sounds like it'll work but if not how are you guys with exchanges?

No problem with exchanges. Just keep them new. I understand that buying jeans online may be difficult so Im super easy with that. Just let me know as soon as you get them in if they fit. And if you need an exchange it will go out right away.

The fit on those spikes looks good. I wish I could try them on in the UK.

Just talked to Danny over at Rivet and Hide. His site will go live late July but he is stocked in all sizes of Spikes X002 and Spikes X005. You can contact him here. [email protected]

Edited by Steven RFG

Guest CarlWeathers

Thanks, I might just do that.

ideally, I'd like a similar fit as your mate in the pic above (Zen).

Edited by CarlWeathers

Just wanted to give a heads up that we are completely sold out with no more denim fabric of the mens Spikes 002 12oz Japanese brown non-selvedge on our online store. It was a great style and run with these. Just wanted to say thanks to all who have bought it. We have a couple of retailers that may have a few still in stock. Just email us at [email protected] and we can point you to them.

But please check out our other great styles. Also lots of new ideas we have been brewing up at the workshop. www.railcarfinegoods.com

RCMJSPIKES002-2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sort of glad the brown Spikes are sold out. I almost bought a couple of times, but just can't justify the money these days. But feeding my OCD (other color denim) interests, I picked up some really great brown selvedge denim to play with. The color is a rich and variegated butterscotch/wheat kind of thing and red line selvedge. I now look at your site, and what do I see? Upcoming special edition Spikes 006 in an eerily similar denim. Wouldn't be style #0154A would it?

hey there steven, what are the measurements (waist, thigh, legopening) on a pair of spikes in a size 32?

cheers

For those size 32s. The specs laying flat, the waistband 17 inches, Thigh 11.5 inches, and the leg bottom opening is 7.5 inches. They fit pretty true to "tag size" So basically what ever you wear in Levis, Railcar should fit just slightly snugger then those.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Edited by Steven RFG

thanks for the information. I have one other question, if we buy a pair of jeans from you, is it still an additional cost to get those jeans hemmed?

thanks

Nope! Ill hem up those up for you for free right here at our shop. I suggest that you get them first and wear them around for about a week. Then send them back to me with the length desired. Let them settle in on you first. Ill get them hemmed, in and out of our shop same day. Ill do my best to keep the down time to a minimum.

Looks like we're keeping them Steven! She loves them btw

Awesome!!! Those are going to fade nicely. Very unique. Enjoy the progress.

Edited by Steven RFG

Some pictures of some Spikes X002 with a years fade. We just got this jean back from a customer to redo the darn on the cuff rips.

Junichix00201.jpg

Junichix00202.jpg

Junichix00203.jpg

Junichix00204.jpg

Alright. We got an update on our Spikes X006 limited brown selvedge. We just announced that the style will have triple stitched seat seams!

Order them here

spikesx00604.jpg

spikesx00605.jpg

We are installing some leather on some Railcars today. Id thought Id share a picture.

8oz Leather on some mens Spikes.

workshop1000px06.jpg

And how about some pictures of some Viper X004 natural selvedges while Im logged on today.

Have a great weekend everybody.

Viperx00401.jpg

Viperx00402.jpg

Viperx00403.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

To Clerrise (sp?) and Steven. You guys just chainstiched 2 pairs of my jeans and fixed a pocket bag on my blown "44 LVC.... Repairs were flawless. Customer service fantastic. I have sent my jeans to many other places; these guys rock. Let's just say my past denim has spent a couple of nights in a "hotel"... these guys are the real deal. When you send your jeans across the country to be chain hemmed and they don't rope, there is a problem. Thanks guys, you rock!!

To Clerrise (sp?) and Steven. You guys just chainstiched 2 pairs of my jeans and fixed a pocket bag on my blown "44 LVC.... Repairs were flawless. Customer service fantastic. I have sent my jeans to many other places; these guys rock. Let's just say my past denim has spent a couple of nights in a "hotel"... these guys are the real deal. When you send your jeans across the country to be chain hemmed and they don't rope, there is a problem. Thanks guys, you rock!!

No problem! Thanks for letting us work on your jeans!

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q530/railcarfinegoods/mens/spikesx00601.jpg

We are almost done with the mens Railcar Spikes X006 online exclusive. Brown selvedge denim with red line selvedge. A few more details on these then our other Spikes styles. We added a triple needle flat seat seams and the leather patches are serialized, of/31. Only 31 one of these were made. Order yours before your size runs out. List of availability on them on our site, link below. This was a great project for us and I think it turned out pretty nice. Very tone on tone, clean stitching. No need to do much on it as its already very unique.

Fits true to size snug when new. Sanforized and tested and shrinkage is near nothing. Please let me know if you have questions on sizing. You can also email me at [email protected] - Thanks!

Order them here.
http://www.railcarfi....IKESX00<br />6

spikesx00601.jpg

spikesx00602.jpg

spikesx00603.jpg

spikesx00604.jpg

spikesx00605.jpg
Triple needle flat seat seaming

spikesx00606.jpg
Serialized leather patches. of/31 Edited by Steven RFG

All preoders of the Spikes X006 brown denim red line selvedge has been shipped! For all of you that preordered, its on the way! They came out great. Thanks for your order.

Some sizes are still available. 31 and 36 are sold out. Still a few of the others. Updated list on our site.

Please let me know if you need help sizing.

saw this asked earlier but couldn't find the answer, are your jeans sanforized? looking at a pair of spikes X002.

yeah the X002 are sanforized.

Thanks Steve.

No problem. Please let me know if you have any other questions or need help with sizing. The X002 is a great denim. Very strong. They dont loose their shape too easy. Some fade pics on our site too.

We just finished up some a new Railcar fine good. Railcar unisex Utility Tote now available. Lots of details. Made of 14.75oz dark indigo Cone selvedge on the bottom and 13.5oz "classic blue" shade Cone selvedge on the top that are stitched together with a triple needle flat seam. Fully interior lined with two selvedge pockets. 3 selvedge exterior pockets. Straps are washer riveted reinforced and topped of with a chain stitched hem. Now available on our store here.

rbutilitytote00101.jpg

RBUTILITYTOTE001-3.jpg

RBUTILITYTOTE001-4.jpg

RBUTILITYTOTE001-5.jpg

RBUTILITYTOTE001-6.jpg

RBUTILITYTOTE001-7.jpg

Edited by Steven RFG