railcar fine goods

kayodic

Posted · Hidden by Steven RFG, April 4, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by Steven RFG, April 4, 2012 - No reason given

One of our favorite denim customers with his Spikes X002 14.75oz fades. He posted these pictures on our facebook and they looked so good I asked him if I can repost them up on here. So here they are. His 6 months fades with one soak.

spikesx00205.jpg

spikesx00204.jpg

spikesx00203.jpg

spikesx00202.jpg

spikesx00201.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just posted this in Raw for Womens but I thought Id post them in the Railcar thread too for future reference.

Viper X001 13.5oz non-stretch selvedge with 11 months wear. no washes but a bunch of freezes to freashen them up. She said shes planing on doing the first wash in the next few day.

celviperx00111month01.jpg

celviperx00111month02.jpg

celviperx00111month03.jpg

celviperx00111month04.jpg

Edited by Steven RFG

Yup! Let us know. We have some stock with 35 inch lengths in all the styles. Let us know. Ill make it happen.

Yup! Let us know. We have some stock with 35 inch lengths in all the styles. Let us know. Ill make it happen.

do you happen to have any of the 12 oz in a 36 inch inseam? 35 is cutting it really close . . . especially if they aren't washed (even if they are sanforized)

I can do a 36 length for you special request. only thing is that we would make it from scratch for you. so i would have to work it in the mix here at the workshop. but yeah, if you want a Spikes X002 in a 36 inch length ill make it for you.

the 12oz is a sanforized so the shrinkage wont be crazy.

let us know when your ready for them. [email protected]

I can do a 36 length for you special request. only thing is that we would make it from scratch for you. so i would have to work it in the mix here at the workshop. but yeah, if you want a Spikes X002 in a 36 inch length ill make it for you.

the 12oz is a sanforized so the shrinkage wont be crazy.

let us know when your ready for them. [email protected]

so epic, thanks! would there be any extra cost to this?

Nope! we just need to work it in to the mix of what we are making in our workshop. it will just take about a week for sure to ship out.

we would love just to get you into some Railcars.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Steven is there anywhere I can find measurements for the Donna 003? Specifically in sizes 26, 27, and 28?

Thanks for your interest. Here are those specs. Please let me know if you have any futher questions.

size 26-

waist- 13 1/2"

hips- 15 1/4"

front rise- 10 1/2"

thigh- 8 1/2"

size 27-

waist- 14"

hips- 15 1/2"

front rise- 11 1/2"

thigh-9 1/4"

size 28-

waist- 14 1/2"

hips- 16"

front rise- 11 1/2"

thigh- 9 1/2"

Will there be anymore shirting introduced in the future?

We will producing more button down shirts for this Fall. We have some real nice stuff coming up. Sign up on for our news letter so we can update you. Dont worry we dont send crazy spam. Or FB

Thanks

We had some time today at the workshop to take some fit pictures of the mens Spikes fit. Straight/slim, medium/low rise. The denim in pic is the X002 14.75 oz.

RFG-SPIKESX002-2.jpg

RFG-SPIKESX002-3.jpg

And also did a fit shot of our womens Japanese brown 12oz 100% cotton non-stretch jeans. Sizes avaialble are 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31. This was our very very last run of the Viper 002. We have only about 6 in each size left. When this is gone its gone.

Thanks

Viper00401.jpg

Viper00402.jpg

Edited by Steven RFG

Hey steven my girl is wearing some 99+ bsps in a 28 but I think they're a size too small but it worked out because it's a stretch-cotton, do you think a 29 would work in some brown vipers?

Hey steven my girl is wearing some 99+ bsps in a 28 but I think they're a size too small but it worked out because it's a stretch-cotton, do you think a 29 would work in some brown vipers?

Hi and thanks for your interest on those Vipers. I think you may be right on that sizing. Our Vipers fit pretty snug to true. The cottons 100% cotton does loosen up too. But let me repost on Monday when I get back into the workshop with the specs on the top block for you. I got my notes at the shop. Ill get the specs on the top waistband button laying flat and the front rise in inches for you to compare with her 99+ That should show you exactly what she would want.

Steven,

Would you be able to do a custom-fit Donna? My lady is worried that the thighs may be too small if she goes with her waist size, but she is super stoked on them.

I may be able to. Email me her best fitting jeans thigh specs. Lay it flat and measure across from the intersection crotch, straight out. [email protected]

Posted · Hidden by Danny @ Rivet & Hide, June 4, 2012 - need to re post
Hidden by Danny @ Rivet & Hide, June 4, 2012 - need to re post

The fit on those spikes looks good. I wish I could try them on in the UK.

Rivet & Hide is stocking the X002 and X005. They open online in the UK in a few weeks.

Posted · Hidden by Danny @ Rivet & Hide, June 4, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by Danny @ Rivet & Hide, June 4, 2012 - No reason given

Rivet & Hide opens online in the UK in a few weeks and has the X002 and X005 in stock

I just took some freash measurements on our Viper 29s. Im dont know those specs on the 99+ so I think the best thing for you to do is to compare those top waistband specs with these. Our Viper 29s has a waistband measure across flat at 16.25 inches. And the front rise is 9 inches. Remember that the "actual waistband" to front rise go hand in hand with fitting. The lower the front rise the bigger the actual waistband measurement is to make room for her hip and butt. So dont let those number scare you. The "tag size" is based at your bellybutton line.

Just take a ruler and measure hers and let me know what they are.

The brown fabric starts out really flat and hard. And it does stretch out. Snug is the way to fit it. And true to "tag size" should fit snug.

Thanks for your interest. Rivet & Hide based out of London will be stocking Spikes X002 and Spikes X005. They have 100% refund policy. So try a pair and see if they work out for you. Let me know if you need help sizing.

I just took some freash measurements on our Viper 29s. Im dont know those specs on the 99+ so I think the best thing for you to do is to compare those top waistband specs with these. Our Viper 29s has a waistband measure across flat at 16.25 inches. And the front rise is 9 inches. Remember that the "actual waistband" to front rise go hand in hand with fitting. The lower the front rise the bigger the actual waistband measurement is to make room for her hip and butt. So dont let those number scare you. The "tag size" is based at your bellybutton line.

Just take a ruler and measure hers and let me know what they are.

The brown fabric starts out really flat and hard. And it does stretch out. Snug is the way to fit it. And true to "tag size" should fit snug.

Thanks a lot Steven! I think the 29 sounds like it'll work but if not how are you guys with exchanges?