railcar fine goods

kayodic

took some details pictures of our jeans. Same details on both our mens Spikes fit and womens Viper fits styles. (womens jeans are zipper fly)

jeans shown are Spikes X002 14.75oz

detail01.jpg

detail02.jpg

detail03.jpg

detail05.jpg

detail06.jpg

detail04.jpg

detail07.jpg

Edited by Steven RFG

Steven, my viper size is actually in between 26-27. i can pull off size 26 in brown viper, top block and thigh are tight but it's ok, i can stretch em out for sure.

Viper 002 (brown keihara)

407142_10150499335926547_592366546_8773479_909221017_n.jpg

i assume that sizing is also the same for Donna? and since the fabric is American Cone stretch denim, so it will be fine for women to go with smaller size if they're in between 2 sizes right?

Steven, my viper size is actually in between 26-27. i can pull off size 26 in brown viper, top block and thigh are tight but it's ok, i can stretch em out for sure.

Viper 002 (brown keihara)

407142_10150499335926547_592366546_8773479_909221017_n.jpg

i assume that sizing is also the same for Donna? and since the fabric is American Cone stretch denim, so it will be fine for women to go with smaller size if they're in between 2 sizes right?

Our fits are just right there. They fit true to tag size snug but okay to size up if between without it being oversized.

Yeah, for the Donnas it is okay to size down like you said, to get them real snug as they are Cone lighter weight 2% stretch.

jp.jpg

(cell phone pic)

@jpik- Your exchange for a 34.Almost done with it here. Just wanted to share a progress picture. Just need to finish looping it, leather, and its off to you!

Edited by Steven RFG

Just wanted to say we have some new sizes for our styles.

Mens Spikes fit mid/low rise straight slim is now offered in tag size 29 and 38. All sizes are 35 inch inseam.

Womens Viper fit mid/low rise slim skinny is now offered in tag size 30 and 31.

Both styles has an awesome grade. Fits flattering throughout the whole size range.

Our fit specs will be updated shortly on our site.

Just wanted to give some of our updates.

Our online store is now accepting credit cards. It use to only accept PayPal. But now it accepts Visa, Mastercard and Discover. And it still accepts PayPal. Just got the credit card service up today. So order away!

Also here is a picture of our new larger tag size 38. Picture shown are mens Spikes X002 fabric 14.75oz in the tag size 38. Actual waistband is about 40 inches. The girl holding it is about 103 pounds (size 24) to give you a perspective of the size. We dont only make jeans for small people!

The Spikes fit is very well graded. Even in a size 36 and size 38, the Spikes fits really fitted, not like skinnys.

RailcarSpikesX002size38.jpg

Edited by Steven RFG

Are these guys around. Made a purchase well over a week ago. Have emailed for tracking number several times and nobody is responding to emails. Plus there site is not loading. May have to cancel my transaction, don't want to, but nothing angers me more than shops not responding to emails

Hi ttc.

Sorry for your experience. But Im not sure what order is yours? We go through and try to answer all of our emails same day. Please email us as we dont show any pending emails or orders to follow up on.

Also our website has been up and was never taken down.

Please get back to us to figure this out. [email protected]

Thanks,

Steven

Edited by Steven RFG

Hi tcc. We just found your order. Your order was placed on Feb 14 @ 5:56pm. Our shop was closed at that time as well. It is currently the afternoon of Feb 22. Less then a week. It does take a little time to prepare goods and international orders.

Please cancel your order if you wish.

Thank you for your interest in Railcar and sorry for your experience.

Got some new stuff. Our new Spring Summer mens Spikes X005. Light weight 12oz Cone Mills blue line selvedge. I really dont know how these are going to fade or stretch. Brand new for us. Literally we just finished a few today here at the workshop. Same Railcar details as our other styles. Double waistband continuous tucked chain stitch, Railcar "R" fly stitching, washer burr riveting, Railcar donut buttons, chain stitch bottom hem, tucked belt loops, selvedge in the fly, and coin pocket, ect..... These Spikes X005 is our first style with a single tone stitching that is a yellowish bronzish color. Should be a good pair of jeans for those hot and muggy days.

We still need to do some fit pictures. But here are some stills to check out.

RMJSPIKESX00501.jpg

RMJSPIKESX00502.jpg

RMJSPIKESX00503.jpg

RMJSPIKESX00504.jpg

RMJSPIKESX00506.jpg

Edited by Steven RFG

We are now offering Darning Service here at our shop in Arcadia, California. Bring in your jeans locally or send them to us.

https://www.railcarfinegoods.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=RSDARNING

Singer-142w.jpg

darning.jpg

vipercrotch0101.jpg

vipercrotch0102.jpg

vipercrotch0103.jpg

We will top stitch if needed to keep the original look of the stitching after we darn the area.

vipercrotch0104.jpg

Edited by Steven RFG

Did some more service today at the workshop on some Iron Hearts. Chain stitch hemming service on some brand new 25oz. Matching color and size threading.

25ozhem01.jpg

25ozhem02.jpg

Whats up guys/gals, just wanted to post up that we just made our final last production of our womens Viper 002. We only made about 6 pieces per size. 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31. Its our 12oz Japanese brown non-selvedge 100% cotton non-stretch. Super unique denim color. It has all our Railcar details such as chain stitch bottom hem, continuous waistband tucked chain stitching to prevent unraveling, heavy thick raw leather patch, ect.... Get them while you still can. Please feel free to email or PM me if you have questions.

viper002-022.gif

Just shot a quick video here at the Railcar workshop of sewing the inseam chain stitch using our vintage surplus U.S. Navy Union Special chain stitch machine.

Edited by Steven RFG