luisaviaroma shipping time?

chris

to anyone who has ordered anything from luisaviaroma, and lives in the states,

how long did it take to recieve your item? i did a search, but nothing turned up. and i need to know, because im leaving for bangkok in a little over a week, and am wondering if ill be recieving the item before then.

THANKS.

minya, i recon that you live in canada too. how would you do about the value of the package? i want to order something on there but i am hesistant because of the dutie charges. last week i ordered something from active endeavors and got burnt by duties. ($50 duty/ups brokage for items around $200)

actually, right now I'm in the United States. Given that Luisa ships with Fedex, I would never, ever have them shipped to Canada. Normal mail into Canada is bad enough... UPS/Fedex to Canada means 100% guaranteed duty/brokerage fees.

what's EVEN WORSE is that Luisa charges a flat shipping fee of 50 euro. FIFTY EURO!! Jesus. Buying the Dior jeans that way was still cheaper than buying them in a store, however....

I just got my black raws today, total shipping time was about 1.5 weeks from ITL to HI. LVR's shipping rate is fucking ridiculous, but Im left with few options out here on this rock in the middle of the Pacific. I also got a call from Fedex asking whether the jeans would be for personal use or for resale, I guess there are no duties for items that will be for personal use.

Regarding the above question: Yes the Brut jeans are Raw and they are Japanese made. As for the others I can only assume that the price reflects the labor that goes into distressing,coating, etc.

• 5 years later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Has anyone ordered from Luisaviaroma recently in the states? Since they swapped from FedEx to UPS, I was wondering if anyone had to give out their SSN# upon receiving the package, or if you were contacted by customs at all requesting your SSN#?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I placed an order back in December anticipating delivery to be a few weeks, especially when UPS had an enormous red "EXCEPTION" pop up on the tracking page, however, I only received a call from customs making sure my order was accurate and asking "what it was."  Never requested my SSN.  Received my items in about 3-4 days, it was very impressive.

Has anyone ordered from Luisaviaroma recently in the states? Since they swapped from FedEx to UPS, I was wondering if anyone had to give out their SSN# upon receiving the package, or if you were contacted by customs at all requesting your SSN#?

NYC here. SSN? That sounds sketchy.  I've never had to give mine. I just sign when I receive the package.  It usually clears customs smoothly without me even knowing. There's a small delay in order processing in Italy(?), but once it's delivered it gets here very fast. In like a couple of days.  No hiccups at all.